Why is there both a Blue Iguana AND a Burrito Bar?

amyj23

So I'm studying the Deck Plans on the Glory and I saw that they have both Blue Iguana AND a Burrito Bar. Why would they have both? Also, someone on the boards was complaining that there were no chips at Blue Iguana. So if there's a Burrito Bar, can't you just get chips from there to eat with the salsa at Blue Iguana?

There is a blue Iguana Tequila Bar that is a bar where you get drinks. Then there is a Blue Iguana Cantina where you get the burritos. There are no chips at the Cantina nor the bar. Sometimes there are some on the buffet.

I still don't understand. Leaving the Tequila Bar out of this. There is a Cantina AND a Burrito Bar (it's on the opposite side from the Deli). Why do they have two dining locations that have burritos? And did they stop serving chips at the Burrito Bar? Because I've always gotten chips at the Burrito Bar.

I cant speak for all ships but Magic has a burrito bar but no Blue Iguana. There are several other ships the have the 2.0 upgrades with Guys and BI but don't have burrito bars. I think the started with the burrito bars before the 2.0's.

I still don't understand. Leaving the Tequila Bar out of this. There is a Cantina AND a Burrito Bar (it's on the opposite side from the Deli). Why do they have two dining locations that have burritos? And did they stop serving chips at the Burrito Bar? Because I've always gotten chips at the Burrito Bar.

Didn't know Glory ever had a Burrito bar,but that's great you have multiple options.

Edited by Caribbean King1

On ships with blue iguana the burrito bar side of the lido buffet is closed except at breakfast where the make omlets.

I agree. That is why I thought the OP meant the BI Bar. There is no Burrito Bar...just the Blue Iguana Cantina.

The Burrito bar is an omelet station for breakfast then closed. They do not serve burritos.

The Blue Iguana Cantina on Breeze served breakfast burritos, not omelettes. They were wonderful! We went there every morning for breakfast. I have not been on Glory but it seems odd that it would be different.

The Blue Iguana Cantina on Breeze served breakfast burritos, not omelettes. They were wonderful! We went there every morning for breakfast. I have not been on Glory but it seems odd that it would be different.

Not talking about the blue iguana cantina...talking about the burrito bar on the Glory. The burrito bar on the Glory serves omelets at breakfast. It never serves burritos anymore since the blue iguana cantina was installed.

I know the blue iguana cantina serves burritos.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

On ships with blue iguana the burrito bar side of the lido buffet is closed except at breakfast where the make omlets.

The Liberty is the same as posted, just breakfast then closed all day, kind of a waste of good space.

Costello: St. Louis has a good outfield?

Abbott: Oh, absolutely.

Costello: The left fielder's name?

Abbott: Why.

Costello: I don't know, I just thought I'd ask.

Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell you.

Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field?

Abbott: Who's playing first.

Costello: Stay out of the infield! The left fielder's name?

Costello: Because.

Abbott: Oh, he's center field.

Costello: Wait a minute. You got a pitcher on this team?

Abbott: Wouldn't this be a fine team w i t h o u t a pitcher?

Costello: Tell me the pitcher's name.

Abbott: Tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~

Costello: St. Louis has a good outfield?

Abbott: Oh, absolutely.

Costello: The left fielder's name?

Costello: I don't know, I just thought I'd ask.

Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell you.

Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field?

Abbott: Who's playing first.

Costello: Stay out of the infield! The left fielder's name?

Costello: Because.

Abbott: Oh, he's center field.

Costello: Wait a minute. You got a pitcher on this team?

Abbott: Wouldn't this be a fine team w i t h o u t a pitcher?

Costello: Tell me the pitcher's name.

Abbott: Tomorrow.

~ ~ ~ ~

Lol!!!!!!!! I'm totally clear now. I'm surprised they didn't update the deck plans on their website. Anyway, thanks everyone for the clarification!

The Blue Iguana serves breakfast burritos. I get one with hash browns, cheese, and ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what they do to those potatoes, but they are freaking fantastic inside a breakfast burrito. My fave is the potatoes, Mexican eggs, guacamole, sour cream, and then some different salsas from the bar drizzled inside.

I don't know what they do to those potatoes, but they are freaking fantastic inside a breakfast burrito. My fave is the potatoes, Mexican eggs, guacamole, sour cream, and then some different salsas from the bar drizzled inside.

Too bad I have to wait over 4 months to have one! They sound AMAZING! And our cabin is on the lido deck which is just steps away from the Cantina! Score!

Perhaps because hispanic population is the fastest growing consumer segment in the U.S. Also probably due to that being less expensive to offer than many other dining alternatives.

Edited by eponym