Wood Promenade Loungers

WISCruiser

Just recently finished my wood deck screened-in room out back; I remember at one time HAL sold their Wood Promenade loungers on there website. No longer see them there; does anyone know if they can still be bought anywhere, would really like to get two of them. Thank You.

Sail7Seas is right.. You can get teak steamer lounges between $320 each at Amazon sans cushions.. http://www.amazon.com/All-Things-Cedar-TF53-Steamer/dp/B001TOUAS8

When we were first married up north, we purchased a double Redwood lounger & buffet table.. We were given a picnic table with benches as a wedding present...When we moved to Fla we brought the lounger & buffet table with us..They both lasted more than 35 years..Changed cushions a few times & even painted them both..

Have no idea what the cost would be now, but imagine it's about as much as teak would be..

Edited by serendipity1499

This is a bit off topic buy why oh why do the crew fold up the chairs and put all the cushions away around 5:30pm when the sun doesn't set in Alaska until 11:30pm (in June and July).

Perhaps because they have other chores to do, and there wouldn't be time to get back to putting things away later? After all, they do get up very early in the morning to clean the decks. Just a thought.

Also, the cushions would start to get damp long before "sundown" up there. Once damp, the cushions don't dry out quickly.

I think the stewards who do that also have other duties, perhaps as bartenders and the like. I remember on the Amsterdam one of the guys doing that greeted me by name every morning. Sad to day I couldn't really place him but think he was the wine steward in the Pinnacle Grill. If so, I expect he was not the one who put them away but whoever it was probably had a limited time slot to do it.

Roy