What's with the blue screen on Carnival's Website

lazygal

Can anyone help? I'm trying to view my cruise documents and print luggage tags. I'm logged in and whenever I try to access "View Cruise Documents" - I go to a blue screen that freezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone help? I'm trying to view my cruise documents and print luggage tags. I'm logged in and whenever I try to access "View Cruise Documents" - I go to a blue screen that freezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hit the ALT key and the blue went away and was able to look at my docs. You could try that ?

Sometimes trying a different browse helps. For example, if you are using Internet Explorer (IE), try Firefox or Chrome.

Some other things that might help. Try deleting your cookies and cleaning out your temporary internet files. Also, make sure the "Compatibility View" is on. Look for the icon at the top of your home page that looks like a torn sheet of paper and click on it. I typically get the blue page when using Firefox, but not IE.

Also depending on what is causing it, you might want to make sure things like Flash are up to date.

I know from our last Carnival Cruise that for some reason Firefox just would NOT work with Carnivals website. This was mainly because at the time installing the newest Flash was causing a lot of people issues with web based games and I suspect it was what was causing the issues with their web site also.

If everything is up to date, or like mentioned you can't update for some reason, I would try a different browser.

Archived