Have you been to the spa for a pedicure?

sjmbruce

I didn't realize the rowboat needed health forms!

Yes we do. It's only because they keep drinking the free Princess Champagne. You know the one the boys make every Tuesday in the boiler room. It amazes me most don't go bald :D Before we get back to shore.

From the Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

Is there a Spa on board the rowboat? I may need some pseudo-scientific quackery to 'detoxify' after drinking that champagne. Or, should I just bring my liver and kidneys? ;p

Bill, Bring your liver and kidneys. We have a bucket on the Rowboat and you know what that for :D.

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

I had a pedicure in the salon, but I thought it was less than what was posted, maybe $79 USD. Not sure, sorry. But I don't think it was over $100USD. That's not even sane.

Like the others, it's something I prefer to do back at home, before setting sail. I needed to do it because we had been away awhile and I hadn't done it before we vacationed due to work, but I won't do it that way twice. It took up too much time (for my liking). I prefer to use sailing time doing other pastimes.

If you're in a desperate toenail situation on board (which it sounds like the OP is not), one can alternatively buy a bottle of OPI polish in the Duty Free and just paint toes themselves as a solution..

My college girls did that, instead of spending port time planted in a salon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You guys are too funny...err or maybe I'm sicker than I thought!

Anyway thanks for the laugh!

Reader,

Your not sick at all. If you can laugh :D at us then you can laugh :D with us. Your welcome on the Rowboat. I think I need a bigger rowboat?? Maybe just remove the Captain's suite for an inside cabin??:D

Tony

Reader,

Your not sick at all. If you can laugh :D at us then you can laugh :D with us. Your welcome on the Rowboat. I think I need a bigger rowboat?? Maybe just remove the Captain's suite for an inside cabin??:D

Tony

As long as you don't get rid of the bar. I love that bar. I would never forgive you if it went away.

Reader,

Tony

Now don't you go chopping up the rowboat. You don't want an Island situation do you?

Not to mention a sinking situation.

I hope to one day sail with you.

First of all we're not getting rid of the bar!! Thrak are you happy now? We're else would you get the free Rum that you like? The bar stays :D. Now Indygirl99 we're not going to chop up the rowboat. I just got off the phone with a remodeling carpenter. The Rowboat is going to have a second deck happy- happy!!! :D It will be called the Rowboat's second deck. Good name? :D.

Tony

I've had 2 manicures onboard and been happy with them. I would feel good about getting a pedicure onboard, but I just read an account of a Princess Pax coming home with a staph infection in her feet after her cruise, and she suspects it's from the pedicure onboard! [emoji33] I've always trusted their sanitation standards, but this poor lady's experience made me feel a little ill at ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums