Dynamic Dining on Anthem

Just curious if you have visited the cruise planner this week for your booked cruise.

For instance, while dining and entertainment are now open for Quantum sailings, onboard activities are not. The cruise planner brings up a window that states that this would be available soon

I can not answer your question, but can only imagine that they want to have Quantum bugs taken care of and all adaptions being made daily to the new cruise planner made, prior to opening Anthem, so that none of you face the issues that faced some Quantum passengers.

Just curious if you have visited the cruise planner this week for your booked cruise.

For instance, while dining and entertainment are now open for Quantum sailings, onboard activities are not. The cruise planner brings up a window that states that this would be available soon

I can not answer your question, but can only imagine that they want to have Quantum bugs taken care of and all adaptions being made daily to the new cruise planner made, prior to opening Anthem, so that none of you face the issues that faced some Quantum passengers.

Hi I have checked the cruise planner. Thought it wouldn't be yet & hoping the system will be sorted out after all the problems with the Quantum DD. Just wondered really if anyone had heard a date. Thanks anyway :)

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know what the cost of Coastal Kitchen is if you aren't a suite guest??

My pre-cruise planer is allowing me to book it and gives a price of "Complimentary", but I assume it's chargable as we're not in a suite

Any advice would be great, thanks :)

We are on the Anthem 20 June 2015 and we have booked all 14 evenings at various venues. It will block you out if you try to book California Coastal Kitchen, so maybe it's one of those things where you can book if they have an opening once onboard?

I see it similar to Blu on Celebrity -- only Aqua Class can dine there and suite guests for a $5 charge if there is room. No other passengers can get in.

We booked a nice mix of free/paid restaurants for the 14 days. We are doing the "Grande" four times, so it's nice to know what evenings will be formal for us.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

We are booked on both Quantum and Anthem and have found that dining opens about a year out.

Although, we are booked on Anthem for January of 2016 and our dining opened last week, over 500 days away from sailing!

It was a bit hard to get through.

You basically had to go the first screen, click on dining, which then sent you to the "new cruise planner". The top screen, with the two ships said "Sorry, You can't reserve that right now", but when you scrolled down, you could select your restaurant and make a reservation.

We got all 12 nights booked.

All restaurants appear in our calendar and RCI charged my credit card for the three specialty dining reservations we made.

So many errors with the Dynamic Dining system, but I have all the paperwork so we are all set for our cruise....for now, until the show times are released:D

We discuss this on our blog if you are interested.

We are on the 1st June.

Not booking anything, as we don't know when we will want to eat, or where, six months in advance!!:eek: Also depends on show times etc.

Looks like we will starve!!:D:D:D

We are on the 1st June.

Not booking anything, as we don't know when we will want to eat, or where, six months in advance!!:eek: Also depends on show times etc.

Looks like we will starve!!:D:D:D

You only have to choose your restaurants you don't have to choose what you wan't to eat that night.

Don't know the restaurants or whether we will feel like formal, Asian etc. etc. or what time we get up after a long siesta has a bearing on what time we eat.

We enjoy eating when we want!!:D:D If we have to book restaurants, I can do a land holiday.

Hope we don't land up in the buffet every night!!:D:D If so, it will be back to Celebrity;);)

Had no problems on NCL so hopefully, this won't be too difficult.

Hi all.

I'm trying to sort dining for cruise. Dynamic dining is difficult, I don't know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow, never mind next June!

Can someone help me with this question.

A first night pay restaurant gets a 20% discount.

Pay restaurant bookings get discounts 20% for 3, 25% for 4 and 30% for 5 bookings.

Are they combinable I.e. If I book 5 pay restaurants including a first night booking will I get 20% of the first night AND 30% off the total?

Thanks in advance,

Hi all.

I'm trying to sort dining for cruise. Dynamic dining is difficult, I don't know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow, never mind next June!

Pay restaurant bookings get discounts 20% for 3, 25% for 4 and 30% for 5 bookings.

Are they combinable I.e. If I book 5 pay restaurants including a first night booking will I get 20% of the first night AND 30% off the total?

That's the way I understand it. Therefore I booked the Chef's Table ($85) the first night.

Edited by Nhsaltshaker

Hi all.

:D:DThat's the way I understand it. Therefore I booked the Chef's Table ($85) the first night.:D:D

Peg whoops, double post

Edited by Nhsaltshaker

Hi all.

:D:DThat's the way I understand it. Therefore I booked the Chef's Table ($85) the first night.:D:D

Peg whoops, double post

Book 5 fee charged restaurants and you will get 30% off the total price as an onboard credit. You can not double dip and get both discounts.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

Book 5 fee charged restaurants and you will get 30% off the total price as an onboard credit. You can not double dip and get both discounts.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Right, but when I log in to reserve for my Quantum cruise, under Insider Tips, it says this.

• Make 3 reservations at any of our specialty restaurants and receive a 20% onboard credit† with our dining package.
  • Receive a 20% onboard credit† on all Day 1 reservations.
  • Kids 5 and under eat for free.
  • Kids 6-12 years old eat for less. Ask about our kids specialty dining prices onboard.
  • Gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian options available. Ask your waiter.

Edited by Nhsaltshaker
typo

So you can only get kids rate son the ship? We are a family of 9! And don't think we would be accommodated in the ship last minute

Not sure. Try doing a mock booking on the site and see if a child price is listed? If you don't see anything/don't like the price, then cancel before entering credit card information.

Not sure. Try doing a mock booking on the site and see if a child price is listed? If you don't see anything/don't like the price, then cancel before entering credit card information.

Just tried that all the same price [emoji17] need to contact them for advice I think

Just tried that all the same price [emoji17] need to contact them for advice I think

We a family of 9, I'd get them booked and sort it later.

Good luck, I'm struggling to plan for 2 couples!