Address for referral coupons

StLouisCruisers

Can someone here confirm the address that the Seabourn referral coupons are to be mailed to? My TA says the address is on the coupon and it is: Seabourn Cruises, attn: Seabourn Club Dept, 2nd floor, 300 Elliott Ave W, Seattle WA 98119. Is this correct?

A friend has told us he sent his referral coupon with our booking number, names, etc. but it has never shown up or been applied to our booking. The cruise is coming up in less than 2 months and final payment has been made. I would like to confirm the address where the coupon is mailed to before we inquire of our friend where he sent his to.

Yes, that is the correct address. If it was more than two weeks ago I would just call them. I do know that if the coupon recipient does not qualify ( i.e. you are already receiving a shipboard credit from any source other than being a Shareholder) SB simply turns down the coupon and often does not contact the person referring the newbie to explain why.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, that is the correct address. If it was more than two weeks ago I would just call them. I do know that if the coupon recipient does not qualify ( i.e. you are already receiving a shipboard credit from any source other than being a Shareholder) SB simply turns down the coupon and often does not contact the person referring the newbie to explain why.

Thank you for confirming. There is no other OBC yet, as we haven't sent in the latest shareholder information for that credit - plan on doing that next week. Our travel agent has been calling Seabourn weekly for us to check on this referral credit.

We have also been trying to find out about referral coupons for friends, but it has not been easy. Eventually we spoke to the Cruise Advisor on our last trip who told us that we have to get our TA to request them. I don't know what those who don't use a TA are supposed to do, however. I am sure that this never used to be the case - SB used to send them through direct. Perhaps there has been a change of policy.

I've always made a copy of the certificate before mailing and then emailed a copy to my TA. She follows up on that as well as my shareholder credit and I've never had a problem been with both being applied, although I don't know what steps she's taken behind the scenes.

Related question so I figured I would ask here. Is there anyplace on the website to see applied credits for referral coupons and CCL stock? I have gotten notice about the referral coupon but want to check to see if stock applied yet without getting on the phone to call someone. Can't find either of them there - even the one I know I have.