Carnival Valor August 21, 2017 - Any LGBT Folks?

JoeyBrfld

Hi there,

My husband and I, along with our best friend will be sailing on Carnival Valor in August. We are a couple from Tulsa. Would love to meet up with some other folks to get to know and hang out. We are first-time cruisers. Looking forward to the trip.

-Joey

JJSCB.jpg.e1cc0021cec82d4efdedc09860a87f9a.jpg

Cool, Joey! I'm sure you'll hear from others, who would like to meet you too!

Just a suggestion, there is a sub-forum called Gay & Lesbian Cruisers here on Cruise Critic as well... in addition to this forum, you may want to check in there as well- it's not specific to Carnival, but who knows, maybe other LGBTQ cruisers from your sailing are over there as well!

And enjoy your first cruise- but don't say we didn't warn you when you get hooked on cruising!!!

Where would I find the LGBTQ Roll Call?

If you go back to the main board site and check the sub-forum section you will see the LGBT forum.... as for the roll call there is a section on the main board page for roll calls, but I've only ever looked for roll calls by date, so I'm not sure how to advise you other than to look around in the roll call section?

Does anyone know how to help Joey further to find roll calls specific to LGBT?

Hi Joey! Or should I say howdy neighbor, as we live in Broken Arrow. Lol :) Look in your FunTimes each day for the LGBTQ meet-up. It's usually around 10 PM in the piano bar or Alchemy, but will vary ship to ship. My husband and I are a straight couple, but almost always our favorite bar coincidentally ends up being the one where the LGBTQ meetups are, and let me tell you, we've met some amazing friends that way. I assume you're going out of Galveston? We've cruised from there many times, and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help you out. My email is s7acct @ gmail dot com if you need any help in your planning. :)