Inside Cabin or Promenade cabin on Adventurer

We have had 3 promenade rooms on Adventure, Mariner, and Explorer .. we LOVE them .. next best thing to a balcony. We always get deck 8 .. good view and have heard complaints of noise on deck 6 from the venues on deck 5. Drapes block all light from the Promenade and rooms are quiet except during parades. Definitely a step up from an inside room.

Definitely go with the Promenade room! The window seat makes it feel more spacious. You will enjoy having the window during the day, and at night it gets very quiet and dark for sleeping.

I also enjoyed being able to watch the farewell parade in my jammies from my room just before bed, instead of having to come up and change afterward. Having the window meant I was able to get to sleep earlier! :)

I would definitely go for the Promenade. Personally, I love them. Enjoy people watching and have always selected decks 7 & 8 no noise. Have heard also Deck 6 can be noisey depending if You are over one of the Pubs or lounges. Look at the deck layout before you select your cabin. I always do. IKE

I'd stick with the inside. In the Promenade cabin, you have to keep the curtains closed or people in the cabin across from you can see in. You really can't see that well if you want to watch the parades. People watching is only okay. And........... the set up is very bad. You'll be tripping over each other the entire cruise!

I would definately take an upgrade to the PR. You at least get a

view of something and I think the room feels larger.

I would select a non-connecting, port side, Promenade Cabin on Deck 6 or 7 with a view of the Promenade Cafe. These cabins are not up too high and have great views of happenings in the cafe.

I'd stick with the inside. In the Promenade cabin, you have to keep the curtains closed or people in the cabin across from you can see in. You really can't see that well if you want to watch the parades. People watching is only okay. And........... the set up is very bad. You'll be tripping over each other the entire cruise!

You have totally squashed my high excitement of my first PR cabin! :D:p

At least its handicap accessible so tripping over each other wont be an issue.

I will have to remember about the curtains for certain times like getting out of the shower! :eek:

Archived