Cruise Docs

Is it necessary to print the 22 page cruise documentation?? You only need the Set Sail Pass printed, correct? I just want to make sure I have all the paperwork that is needed, been a few years since I've been on RCI. ONE WEEK BABY!!!

It's usually not necessary to print any of the cruise docs.

One exception would be if you have transfers from the cruise line, then you could print only those pages with the transfer voucher.

I usually go through and print a few select pages; like other posters have mentioned above. Air details if you did Choice Air, and confirmations of shore excursions or other things that have been prepaid, beverage package info if you have it and usually the page with the port agent info as well. But just in case as a backup save the eDocs as a PDF and email it to yourself if you have a smart phone to have it handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I usually go through and print a few select pages; like other posters have mentioned above. Air details if you did Choice Air, and confirmations of shore excursions or other things that have been prepaid, beverage package info if you have it and usually the page with the port agent info as well. But just in case as a backup save the eDocs as a PDF and email it to yourself if you have a smart phone to have it handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do drink packages and OBC actually show up on the final cruise docs?

Do drink packages and OBC actually show up on the final cruise docs?

I've seen OBC show up in the past, but I don't see it on recent cruise docs, so I don't know if it's a glitch or they discontinued listing OBC on the cruise docs.

BTW: If you still need to refer to the cruise docs once on the ship...for whatever

reason....you can always go to any computer station on the ship and pull up the

RCI website for free. Log in to "my cruises" and check your docs that way.

Thanks for the info. We are in a suite and have free internet so I will use our I pad once I log on.

We cruise several times a year but I don't remember any of the OBC or beverage packages being listed on the cruise docs lately. I have a copy of my final booking that shows the OBC and a copy of the emails from ordering the packages online so I should be good to go anyway.

-Tim-

Edited by later

I've seen OBC show up in the past, but I don't see it on recent cruise docs, so I don't know if it's a glitch or they discontinued listing OBC on the cruise docs.

Thanks Bob

I haven't seen it recently either. That is why I was asking.

-Tim-

BTW: If you still need to refer to the cruise docs once on the ship...for whatever

reason....you can always go to any computer station on the ship and pull up the

RCI website for free. Log in to "my cruises" and check your docs that way.

The sailing you are on usually disappears from the listing in MyCruises once you sail.

Thanks for the info. We are in a suite and have free internet so I will use our I pad once I log on.

We cruise several times a year but I don't remember any of the OBC or beverage packages being listed on the cruise docs lately. I have a copy of my final booking that shows the OBC and a copy of the emails from ordering the packages online so I should be good to go anyway.

-Tim-

Yes, that should be all you need. I have had "just a few" cruises and have never yet

needed to access my docs...so far anyway. ;)

On your confirmation page, it will show your OBC about mid way down. I always

print and take that with that line highlighted, just in case I ever had to prove it. And of

course you are smart to print out and keep your packages confirmation emails. :)

Edited by island lady

The sailing you are on usually disappears from the listing in MyCruises once you sail.

OK..that's interesting...did not know that. Thanks Biker...my bad! :eek:

On one cruise, quite a few years ago, I was able to access the my cruises docs on the

cruise I was on. Perhaps they changed that?? :confused:

The cruise planner usually gets locked about a day out (but you can get to the docs) and then usually the whole reservation disappears on the sailing day.

Hmmm..interesting. Thanks Biker, can always count on you for

a wealth of information! :)