Cabin C752 Crown Princess

libellule

Hi,

Just wondering if this is a good location, aft, C752 on the Crown.

Is it private, noisy, etc?

Thanks!

My wife and I had this very stateroom on the Emerald Princess in Feb 2011 on our 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise.

To answer your questions, and IMHO;

1. not a good location at all because it is actually a GREAT LOCATION :)

2. aft balcony it is indeed - great if you like the pleasant and soothing sounds of an ocean wake to lull you to sleep at night :)

3. private it is as you only have one neighbor in a full suite beside you and the hallway to your stateroom is usually only used by you and your room steward :)

4. we had this stateroom on our second cruise and just loved the location, the privacy, and the distinct lack of noise that you might find near the more common areas of a hallway (i.e.) elevator access areas, etc. :)

Enjoy your cruise if you are in, or going to be in, the C752 stateroom. It is surely a coveted stateroom and now one of our favourites for future cruises.

Cheers!

Tom ........./

• Like 1

People either love them or hate them. But you must try one at least once. It is very noisy and you almost have to yell at each other. Not much sun at all - you almost have to stand at the rail to get some. There is a rolling and some likeit to sleep but it bothers me and keeps me awake - just have to drink a little more.

We were in this cabin on the Ruby and booked in it on the Crown in 2013. We loved it. It was private because you only have the suite on the one side of you. You don't get any sun, but this was perfect for us as I cannot sit in the sun. We loved just sitting on the balcony watching the wake. It is a great location for the UBD because you don't have to worry about any wind.

Thanks for your posts; I am already booked in that cabin, always wanted to try an aft but as yous said, always booked! I guess I was lucky this time. On the Princess site I was unable to pick it but when I called I was able to get it.

I know there is more vibration but I don't mind that, because the plus will overcome that minus, oh! well I hope. Can't wait.

Regards

Thanks for your posts; I am already booked in that cabin, always wanted to try an aft but as yous said, always booked! I guess I was lucky this time. On the Princess site I was unable to pick it but when I called I was able to get it.

I know there is more vibration but I don't mind that, because the plus will overcome that minus, oh! well I hope. Can't wait.

Regards

We are trying an aft cabin for the first time as well.....we are on the Sapphire and will be in C748.....my husband wanted to try it.....I'm kind of worried about vibration and rocking.....we were all the way forward once and I hated it.....

We were in C752 on Emerald 2 years ago. While I LOVED the semi-private location, the panoramic ocean view, and the lulling sound of the wake, I didn't care for the lack of a real breeze back there or the LONG walk to the cabin after a tiring day on shore. Glad I tried it once, but probably wouldn't take it again.

We were in C752 on Emerald 2 years ago. While I LOVED the semi-private location, the panoramic ocean view, and the lulling sound of the wake, I didn't care for the lack of a real breeze back there or the LONG walk to the cabin after a tiring day on shore. Glad I tried it once, but probably wouldn't take it again.

Did you feel much vibration back there or rocking?

Hi,

Just wondering if this is a good location, aft, C752 on the Crown.

Is it private, noisy, etc?

Thanks!

It is an excellent location....we love the aft cabins. You only have one neighbor to the side of you, very quiet hallway in that corner so you never hear any foot traffic. The only "noise" is the wonderful sound of the wake. Enjoy!:)

Did you feel much vibration back there or rocking?

No, we didn't feel the ship rock or any vibration other than what might be considered normal. The seas were relatively calm, though, and I imagine that there would be more motion if the waters were choppy.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an amazing room! If you can book it do it.

It is an excellent location. You only have one neighbor to the side of you, very quiet hallway in that corner so you never hear any foot traffic. The only "noise" is the wonderful sound of the wake. I almost did not want to give a review so that I can keep this cabin as a secret for myself

hr_0547_554_809__0547554809002.jpg.9e24d93744bec742ca831e629e0873cb.jpg

hr_0547_566_980__0547566980002.jpg.7f5ecef76fcb533da83dae9712b09563.jpg

hr_0547_251_458__0547251458002.jpg.c4b980937395251b7c5d80e865ca30d9.jpg

hr_0547_563_667__0547563667002.jpg.ad99901ee34c2242d643a3414dc5636f.jpg

hr_0547_563_661__0547563661002.jpg.190b199901835cadee9c674c6403ce8d.jpg

hr_0550_703_612__0550703612002.jpg.7ecbdb24eef059e2524b27c962c301aa.jpg

hr_0547_566_978__0547566978002.jpg.bdbf408f8dc1b6a6f26098ab17487a1f.jpg

Edited by catstormy
added more

I had that very cabin and I have to admit the balcony and the view are spectacular. Like others have said, after reading all the comments I had to try it. I will be in the minority here, but I wouldn't book it again. My experience was that you do feel the motion more than mid ship, and for me it was to the point where I ended up getting sea sick. The seas were not particularly rough, and I had been through worse many time before in mid ship cabins on the same deck with no problems. Again this was just my experience, and as far as the cabin itself, the balcony, the privacy of the location...all of those were great. Just something to keep in mind especially if you have tendency towards motion sickness.

This is an amazing room! If you can book it do it.

It is an excellent location. You only have one neighbor to the side of you, very quiet hallway in that corner so you never hear any foot traffic. The only "noise" is the wonderful sound of the wake. I almost did not want to give a review so that I can keep this cabin as a secret for myself

Thanks so much for the photos! We booked this cabin for our Alaskan cruise next year.

We have sailed a few times in these 2 cabins. They are excellent!

Make sure you mark the booking "no upgrade". :)

And thank you for the reminder to call Princess and apply "no upgrade" to our booking. I would have been heartbroken to lose it.

We have sailed a few times in these 2 cabins. They are excellent!

Make sure you mark the booking "no upgrade". :)

Thank you! I called our TA and made sure they marked it "no upgrade". If we lost this cabin my husband would be so disappointed. He's really looking forward to that balcony!

We had this cabin on Grand Princess and turned down a mini-suite upgrade for very little money. I agree with others that this is not a good cabin but a GREAT cabin. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat.

We did have some vibration but, as I told my wife, I used to have to put quarters in the "magic fingers" machine to make my bed vibrate gently.

I woke up in the night (as old people do) and when I was going back to bed I ended up going out on the balcony and watching the full moon over the wake for about an hour. My wife absolutely LOVED this cabin - her favorite so far. What a wonderfully quiet and private spot with a fantastic view out over the wake.

I don't think you will be sorry.

OH! WAIT! I forgot that I'm supposed to tell people this is a horrible location so they leave it available... :D