Cream obtainable?

tennisobo

I like to have real cream in my tea. Has anyone had experience in Horizon Court and/or dining room with asking and receiving cream? (Not milk, not half & half)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're in luck !!..

On Princess ships there only 3 options for your Coffee or Tea ship wide, either non-fat, whole milk or real CREAM (no half and half to be found)... And yes the 3 clearly labeled jugs will be by all the coffee stations and on the counter at the International Café for easy consumption

Srpilo

Extremely spotty. Even at fixed seating dinner on most every Princess cruise we have taken it required several nights of pointed banter to convince the assistant waiter who serves the after dinner coffee that (1) cream and milk are two different liquids; and (2) we can see and taste the difference between each when poured into coffee.

The Horizon Court rarely has other than milk (not even half and half) in the pitchers at the coffee/tea station. Though the only time we ever dine there is when we oversleep past the MDR breakfast hour. And settle for whatever we get rather than trying to persuade one of the servers there that what is in the pitchers is milk, not cream and yes there is a difference yadda yadda yadda....

Extremely spotty. Even at fixed seating dinner on most every Princess cruise we have taken it required several nights of pointed banter to convince the assistant waiter who serves the after dinner coffee that (1) cream and milk are two different liquids; and (2) we can see and taste the difference between each when poured into coffee.

The Horizon Court rarely has other than milk (not even half and half) in the pitchers at the coffee/tea station. Though the only time we ever dine there is when we oversleep past the MDR breakfast hour. And settle for whatever we get rather than trying to persuade one of the servers there that what is in the pitchers is milk, not cream and yes there is a difference yadda yadda yadda....

Sorry to disagree, but I've NEVER been on a Princess ship that didn't ALWAYS have cream in the Horizon court..

Srpilo

Sorry to disagree, but I've NEVER been on a Princess ship that didn't ALWAYS have cream in the Horizon court..

Srpilo

Same for me. I use cream in my tea and never had a problem getting it anywhere on the ship...MDR, buffet, room service, IC.

In addition, when we were on the Pacific, the cream was so thick it almost wouldn't pour :D delicious. On most of the ships (from what I've noticed) the cream is mixed with some milk so it isn't so thick (I think it might be the same cream used to make the whipped cream). On the Pacific they didn't "water it down".