Lmt

sandancer

We have made hotel and flight reservations through Last Minute Travel and as this is new to us I would be grateful for any feedback from other users of this website. We have paid in full several months ago and checking the recent rates it would appear that we have saved a great deal of money. Now I read on a review website about people turning up at hotels only to find the reservations have been cancelled by LMT with no explanation. I would really appreciate any advice on this. Thanks

We used them for the Intercontinental in Miamii, and had no problems at all. In fact, when their price went down, I called and they gave me the better price. If you're worried, I would call them and state your concerns. They've been very nice when I called. :)

Edited by ciera123

I have used LMT several times and have never had a problem. Call the hotel directly and ask if they have your reservation.

I have not yet heard of anyone having the problem you described.

Agreed. No problems ever with them. I have also canceled and rebooked without a problem. One time we used them for Boston and the hotel was over booked when we arrived. They refunded one night when we were sent to another hotel and our son actually did not have a bed! The hotel we were moved to did everything in their power to make him comfortable - albeit on the floor - but LMT was great about rectifying the cost issue. Unless things with them have changed drastically I would not have any concerns.

I am also concerned

another question on the topic

If you phoned LMT for a reservation does it show up eventually on their website?

I booked a hotel for June but it does not show up when I input the res number on their website

I called LMT & they said they have the reservation on file

I am also concerned

another question on the topic

If you phoned LMT for a reservation does it show up eventually on their website?

I booked a hotel for June but it does not show up when I input the res number on their website

I called LMT & they said they have the reservation on file

This happened to me too. I called and booked over the phone and my reservation did not show up on their website. When I called about it I was told it only shows up if you book online. However they emailed me all the info about my reservation.

Thanks everyone. The reason I first became concerned is because my reservations were not showing and now I can see from others that this is because I booked over the phone. However, I called all 3 hotels and in each case they confirmed that they have our reservations. Two of the hotels gave me THEIR reservation number. Very happy this has been resolved. If I'm honest ( and I usually am) it was the huge savings that set the alarm bells off. False alarm I think.

As usual the folks on CC stepped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This happened to me too. I called and booked over the phone and my reservation did not show up on their website. When I called about it I was told it only shows up if you book online. However they emailed me all the info about my reservation.

Thanks

I will email the hotel to see if they have my reservation ..it is for a hotel in the UK

Lyn