Vision of the seas-random questions

Does anyone know if the Vision of the seas: 1. are there fridges in the rooms since the reno? 2. can you request a bathrobe even if you are not in a suite? 3. Since the reno, has the shower curtain issue been fixed? A lot of people said the curtain sticks to you, do they have shower doors now? 4. Room 7069 is near the centruim and the elevator….How is the noise? Can you hear music coming from the centrum stage? (I know sound levels are subjective), I'm a light sleeper. Are there any staff work spaces near by, like where they store the dishes or their carts? Thanks to anyone who responds, I apprecaite all the help. I did look in the room review section and I did not see that anyone reviewed this room yet. 5. Does RC ever ask take requests for which entertainers that they book? Thanks in advance.

You can request a robe, and if there are extras your stateroom attendant will try to get one.

Shower curtains have not been replaced by shower doors.

I'm not aware of any way to request entertainment.

… I was wondering if RC used the feedback from clients about their entertainment to guide them in booking certain performers on certain cruises…

Don't know for sure, but they do ask about headliners in the post-cruise survey.

You can ask about the entertainment, but don't be surprised if you don't recognize the names of performers..they are "cruise circuit" entertainers and not well-known, generally speaking. Most are quite good.

Does anyone know if the Vision of the seas: 1. are there fridges in the rooms since the reno? 2. can you request a bathrobe even if you are not in a suite? 3. Since the reno, has the shower curtain issue been fixed? A lot of people said the curtain sticks to you, do they have shower doors now? 4. Room 7069 is near the centruim and the elevator….How is the noise? Can you hear music coming from the centrum stage? (I know sound levels are subjective), I'm a light sleeper. Are there any staff work spaces near by, like where they store the dishes or their carts? Thanks to anyone who responds, I apprecaite all the help. I did look in the room review section and I did not see that anyone reviewed this room yet. 5. Does RC ever ask take requests for which entertainers that they book? Thanks in advance.

Fridges in cabins.

C&A members get them by asking Cabin Steward.

We always get cabins near midships and lifts and never been bothered by noise.

Hi...while we are inquiring about Vision. Has anyone sailed fairly recently in JS cabin # 8040? Any noise issues or other things we should know about this cabin? Thanks! :D

Edited by Rala
typo

Hi...while we are inquiring about Vision. Has anyone sailed fairly recently in JS cabin # 8040? Any noise issues or other things we should know about this cabin? Thanks! :D

Hi we were in JS 8038 on Vision in Dubai in February 2017 which is next door and we heard no noise whatsoever.

Our room (7654) had a fridge on our cruise earlier this month.

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you Margeecruiser! Now to wonder if it will get cold, ;p , I like to fill up a water bottle with lemonade and have it at my disposal without having to go to where ever to get a drink. Of course I'm assuming my cabin will have one. Will find out soon enough, but I'm glad that they do have them. :)

Bring some spring type clothespins to keep the shower curtain taut while you shower.

I haven't sailed on Vision. Where do you clip the clothespins? I always bring clothespins to put on the little clothesline in the shower. Never thought to use them to keep the shower curtain taut.

Thanks!