Off to Miami tonight!

kathyanddanny

Hey all,

We are off to Miami tonight , then tomorrow we head out to St. thomas where we will spend a night before embarking on our YACHT!:D

We will let you know how things unravel themselves as we go...:)

Kathyanddanny.

p.s.

we will have a glass or two of champain for you guys!:D

Hey all,

We are off to Miami tonight , then tomorrow we head out to St. thomas where we will spend a night before embarking on our YACHT!:D

We will let you know how things unravel themselves as we go...:)

Kathyanddanny.

p.s.

we will have a glass or two of champain for you guys!:D

I'll take two glasses of champagne, please! :D:cool:

Yes, you'll feel like it is *your* yacht. Enjoy every minute.

I hope you have a wonderful time. Safe travels to you both.

Hey ALL,

We only have a few short words to (OH MY GOD):D

We are sooo totally blown away by this yachting experience...

here we are about to tender out to St. Barts, we hooked up with two very nice couples and we are going to share a jeep to do our own thing. The staff are sooo friendly, they just cannot do enough for us. We met the captain a few times and he is very genuine , not to mention funny. His name is captain Johaness.

any way, my hubbie beckins I will try to post later

bye for now:D

Hey ALL,

here we are about to tender out to St. Barts, we hooked up with two very nice couples and we are going to share a jeep to do our own thing. The staff are sooo friendly, they just cannot do enough for us. We met the captain a few times and he is very genuine , not to mention funny. His name is captain Johaness.

We told you so!:D

Hey ALL,

Give Johannes our regards. He is well acquainted with most of our little CC group.

Hey all,

Well, here we are at Peter island. we had to change course from jost van dyke because of 6 foot swells so we are going to have our beach splash here. I have to say that for us the most wonderful part of this cruise had to have been ANEGADA!!:D all week there was talk of not being able to make it because of the weather . one of the staff told us that out of ten cruises only one (ours) has made it. sooo, we feel very fortunate.

I LOVE THIS BOAT!!

kathyanddanny:D

Hey all,

Well, here we are at Peter island. we had to change course from jost van dyke because of 6 foot swells so we are going to have our beach splash here. I have to say that for us the most wonderful part of this cruise had to have been ANEGADA!!:D all week there was talk of not being able to make it because of the weather . one of the staff told us that out of ten cruises only one (ours) has made it. sooo, we feel very fortunate.

I LOVE THIS BOAT!!

kathyanddanny:D

Anegada is a very special place! Glad you were able to experience that little slice of heaven!

And it's not a boat ... it's a yacht:p:D:p

Glad to hear that you enjoyed Anegada. It is a fantastic spot. Did you enjoy a lobster lunch while you were there?

SD is having a tough time getting to Jost these days. I think today makes 5 of the last 6 weeks at alternate locations for the beach party. We were at Prickly Pear last week, btw.

Incidentally, is that large group on board behaving themselves? We are missing being on board with them (and you) very much!

Hey ctbjr and all,:D

Well, let me say that yes we met the large group you so kindly told us not to worry about. we had no reason to worry at all.

As we were getting ready to embark a gentleman walked up to us and guessed who we were. aparently he found it quite humurous that we were sooo worried about his group. anyway, to make a long story short we think we may be part of the group in the future. we heard some very nice things about you and hope that one day we can meet.

maybe in Anegada!

We are still in San Juan to get our land legs back . then off to good old montreal. the week went by so fast, i feel like it was a dream. :D

I will try to post a full and clear report when we get settled.

kathyanddanny

I'm glad that the group was on their good behavior and that you had a chance to meet the man in charge of the group. We met him on our very first Sea Goddess cruise more than 15 years ago and now 25 (or so) cruises later on Sea Goddess/Seabourn Goddess/SeaDream, we are looking forward to our next opportunity to cruise with him and the group! We'll look forward to meeting relatively soon and if Anegada happens to be on the itinerary then, so much the better!!!

Archived