Golden Princess

Amaroo Andrew

• 1 month later...

Hi there, are you were trying to organise a private tour in Osaka. My hubby and I would be interested - we are fairly fit and active. We would like a ride on a bullet train and to see a few things in the early evening.

We are Kiwis. Not sure about all using this form of contact (threads etc) so you can contact me on lynettehalsall@hotmail.com if you want.

Do you have any other private excursions line up?

Cheers

Hi there, are you were trying to organise a private tour in Osaka. My hubby and I would be interested - we are fairly fit and active. We would like a ride on a bullet train and to see a few things in the early evening.

We are Kiwis. Not sure about all using this form of contact (threads etc) so you can contact me on lynettehalsall@hotmail.com if you want.

Do you have any other private excursions line up?

Cheers

Pumnice , golden roll calls are good for this info also, if you can provide the cruise date its easier.

I'm gueesing you might be 17th oct.

Can not find where to start a new thread. I got as far as finding the actual cruise and registering. How do I start a new thread to ask my questions?

Roll calls are a single thread for everyone on your cruise to post to.

Here is the bottom of yours, just click the 'quick reply' button (the pen-and-paper symbol) on the last post and add yours after it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51141990#post51141990

Ok ill try my best.

You actually started a new thread here,under Princess Forums.

At the top of each forum,say princess,carnival,costa, etc is a new thread box,left hand side.

Hope I have explaned that right.

Click new thread box.

Under title/write your question or start of thread

Example title box/Golden princess power points.

Then in message,your question elaborated.

(don't put your name in the title box,lol,i did and got slammed)

Roll calls are a single thread for everyone on your cruise to post to.

Here is the bottom of yours, just click the 'quick reply' button (the pen-and-paper symbol) on the last post and add yours after it:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51141990#post51141990

This is a much better explanation on the roll call bit than mine.:)

This is a much better explanation on the roll call bit than mine.:)

I found the G. Princess roll call it show "view r. Call" or "view discussion". I must be a bit thick because I can not see how to start a new question although I can see how to responds to comments such as this that are already "up".

I found the G. Princess roll call it show "view r. Call" or "view discussion". I must be a bit thick because I can not see how to start a new question although I can see how to responds to comments such as this that are already "up".

RE/Fishwoody post 13.

Go to roll call, and just hit the post reply box, same as you have here, your question will pop up on last page of thread.

From memory its running at 68 pages.

You cant start a new thread under roll calls, but you can post a question.

Your title type in Pumnice.

And your question will be in the message box,such as here.

I will go over and do a mock question so you can see.:)

Ok I just posted on roll call, its post 1349

Edited by mrs and mrs

RE/Fishwoody post 13.

Go to roll call, and just hit the post reply box, same as you have here, your question will pop up on last page of thread.

No, for the title type in the subject of your post. Using a screen name as a title gives no clue.

RE/Fishwoody post 13.

Carbill,im talking about once he reaches the roll call.

Title/pumnice

Message box/His/her question

Ok got it didn't know that thanks ,learn something new everyday.

Maybe he/she will read this and figure it out ,and maybe someone who is abit more experienced could help maybe.

Edited by mrs and mrs

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

A quick and easy question:- Are there only standard USA power points in the cabins on Golden Princess?

one near the bed is U.S , there looked to be a different one in bathroom , not sure if it will change but i was on it in November last yr

Edited by Hawka

one near the bed is U.S , there looked to be a different one in bathroom , not sure if it will change but i was on it in November last yr

Just posted this information on another thread. The outlet is 230/240V, European style.
An outlet under the bed for the lamp on the nightstand. This is closest to the bathroom wall. I am not certain if the plug for the other lamp is readily available.

vsD00RTn2_lKzvYl8oJGJGre9URhi8uBNqIZKk6Pt-eayrV5PLwwyaVNwyhQ0CWdIkU0oBNvl8Fxyy5Vk-fNce_NQ7Xe46LM6Rol7YJ4w4gu7SIowFfJ0Sp46TymRXi7ccNvTnVFEA9pDr41e-h7MuU-TgxrWUJV-4jaYtFSU1ZofpegTqWPeLwMK4zvikmjM5jF_ia5gHaLqQcP4j7ku_tT_55Il949rCcyxRRe9DBQPCPGNf-UWfzDPiSa2J70hInOk_p75xhlohdERWV-C9UBzJgwnrKiEfMJInm6f02usTIZ-1oMbNVy1l2CbFRyW1YNVdQ6UU65d6Sh_bYu6S6-jypHvNbU9dfLJbBWq4l8HGaDl2FtM9Y1CNtIMJpgLcaFL4YVv3vtxS_BEgEeHXMY6dsEzdrPh4BS-eYABZK_-xd13sNrET3kC6ck3r6qsmzb4ITgviXUuW6rT9Y6As_orT_Ij4IAklIbcrfXDzGrsFJan_visCOBJxVJ1v3n1fAvmGtCUoCQJIwnHQ8g1CAEG45NxL5LX0urnF2vyAmePVC731pS68PSfsQZlGzl3GOXXYiEMWR8kcAkYXF754JbFGPtJVXhLPBZXYZ8KwK15h-J=w1194-h895-no

Edited by IECalCruiser