SAS Transportation Review (Airport Shuttle)

Debbie & Jim

We used SAS Transportation (http://www.ridesas.com or 1-954-600-0240) recently from MIA to our Fort Lauderdale area hotel. We were very pleased with the service and cost. $45 total and since we were the only passengers, the driver made a stop for us at a grocery store in route. We then used them for transportation to the port two days later - again with great service. Their price is very reasonable compared to other shuttles and taxi service we priced. They work the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area.

Hi I just got an e-mail from Steve SAS.. After booking

my transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to Hotel in Miami.

He said his prices went down from 15pp to 13pp..:D WOW now

thats a deal!!:p

Thanks for the review.. He always responsed to my e-mails

or calls. Within the day!!!

I havent used him yet but so far so good!

Hi I just got an e-mail from Steve SAS.. After booking

my transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to Hotel in Miami.

He said his prices went down from 15pp to 13pp..:D WOW now

thats a deal!!:p

Thanks for the review.. He always responsed to my e-mails

or calls. Within the day!!!

I havent used him yet but so far so good!

Did he happen to mention how long it would take to get from FLL to your hotel. We arrive in FLL next Friday and staying in South Beach. I'd hate to spend the whole afternoon in a shared ride van and not get in any beach time to save some $$$.

thanks

Yeah, i think its a problem on your end. Everytime i have emailed Steve he has replied the same day, sometimes within a hour or two.

If you cant firgure out the problem open a free acount with Gmail (its googles mail) and try it again from there.

We used SAS Transportation (http://www.ridesas.com or 1-954-600-0240) recently from MIA to our Fort Lauderdale area hotel. We were very pleased with the service and cost. $45 total and since we were the only passengers, the driver made a stop for us at a grocery store in route. We then used them for transportation to the port two days later - again with great service. Their price is very reasonable compared to other shuttles and taxi service we priced. They work the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area.

Did they tell you where they will meet you at the airport? I am interested in FLL to MIA port and return. Did you use them to return to the airport? Did you have to wait to fill up the van before leaving.

We too are using SAS transportation from FLL to our hotel in Miami, and then from the port of Miami to FLL when we return from our cruise. Steve replied to my email within a day of my sending it. He quoted us $15/pp which was a lot cheaper than any of the other shuttle services.

Tim:cool:

Well, I tried again with two other email accounts and now, 3 days later, I still have not heard back from them. And yes, 1 was a yahoo account and the other was the gmail, the first being a msn account. No spam filters on at all.

Going with another company. Any other reccommendations?

You must be doing something wrong.

I booked a hotel. Then changed it and booked another hotel. Changed it once more and then changed it one more just to be difficult. Over about 5 emails with all my chanes he replied within hours or at the latest the following day. I gotta think if he was going to not reply to someone it would be me that couldnt decide on my plans.

Saw this thread....heard about SAS here and used them the first time early March.

All I can say is WOW. Excellent service...right on time...they called ahead the morning of to verify the details again. I was totally impressed. The price from our FLL hotel to POM couldn't be touched by competitors.

We were on a tender with some nice folks from Texas looking for ride after disembarkation. I gave them Steve's number. Will definitely use again.

Guys, I really appreciate all your help and suggestions, because I trust my cruise critic buddies. BUT, after still not hearing from them, I called today. I got an answering maching and I left my number. I also emailed from my work address.

Anybody have another email address other than the sas9897@aol.com???

Help is truly appreciated

You have the right email address, wondering if the SAS needs to be in caps, because that's how I got through easily.

We had the best service on april 4th and 11th. Even had them drop us off at the Ramada at Hollywood Beach on the11th for a few hrs. before taking us back to the airport. They only charged us from port to Ft.lauderdale airport. We paid $5 each at the Ramada to have them hold our bags. we got a gym pass and access to the pool.

Here is Steve in action, driving...

2476970270054068653S500x500Q85.jpg

He was our third driver for our shuttles and he talked of how his business has expanded. No big surprise.

They were always ready and calling my cell before I landed with messages to call specific drivers. they were waiting around for us. We did NOT have to wait to fill a van. On our arrival David picked us up and talked alot about the sights as he took us from Ft. Lauderdale to the Marriott Biscayne Bay. We then had Jeff? from port to HollywoodBeach and there was another family in the van when we were picked up. Steve picked us up from Hollywood Beach to the Ft.Lauderdale airport.

Used SAS for pick up from our FLL hotel on 4-16-09, Steve called that morning to verify we had arrived, then the driver called us. Driver arrived 15 minutes early, we were ready, had us to POM within 25 minutes. Called Steve when we disembarked, and had van there within 10 minutes we were all packed up and on the road to FLL on 4-20-09 by 8 AM. We had Carlos and David as our drivers. Excellent excellent service. Would not hesitate in a heartbeat to use them again. He answered all my emails very promptly even the one i sent the sat. before we cruised reconfirming everything.

I e-mailed Steve & let him know about some of the e-mails not getting to him. He even forwarded me back of a few e-mails he received that for some reason when they get to him have unknown sender in the return e-mail address. For those of you seeing this & trying also include your e-mail address in the body of the e-mail & a phone number. This way if the e-mail comes to him as unknown he'll have a e-mail or contact info. also within the e-mail.

Archived