Seuss at Sea brunch

AtSeaWithChris

• 2 months later...
http://www.carnival.com/onboard/seuss-at-sea

Click on the ship icon that says "which ships is this on" and it gives a list of 9 current ships with no "coming soon" ships being listed.

**UPDATE** Carnival's been busy!! There are now 14 ships listed with Seuss at Sea available, plus 4 listed as "Coming Soon" which are Conquest, Fascination, Paradise and Sensation. :) We are pretty excited this will be available on Sensation when we sail in June! :D

I was very excited this past Saturday.

I signed up early in the week because by reading these boards they made it sound like it would be super crowded and reservations go quickly.

We sailed with under 300 kids under the age of 18 so not many kids at all.

They only had one breakfast at 9am.

Characters do not come to the tables-- the come down the steps and stand in the middle of the dining room-- and its a mad dash to get your photo taken.

Wait til the lines die down-- they will wait.

Also a photographer is present taking pictures but I do not see people shelling out 14.99 for ONE picture.

It was worth the 5.00 pp as it is special.

Honey had the steak and eggs. (i took a regular omelet) grand daughter had the green eggs and ham) you really need to get over the look of it because it looks just plain nasty.

We also had moose juice and goose juice (apple and orange juice)

I was very excited this past Saturday.

I signed up early in the week because by reading these boards they made it sound like it would be super crowded and reservations go quickly.

We sailed with under 300 kids under the age of 18 so not many kids at all.

They only had one breakfast at 9am.

Characters do not come to the tables-- the come down the steps and stand in the middle of the dining room-- and its a mad dash to get your photo taken.

Wait til the lines die down-- they will wait.

Also a photographer is present taking pictures but I do not see people shelling out 14.99 for ONE picture.

It was worth the 5.00 pp as it is special.

Honey had the steak and eggs. (i took a regular omelet) grand daughter had the green eggs and ham) you really need to get over the look of it because it looks just plain nasty.

We also had moose juice and goose juice (apple and orange juice)

Thanks for the info. :)

We (Myself aged 34, Boyfriend aged 29 and Mother aged 65) went to the breakfast on the Splendor in Oct 2015. It was not not incredibly busy, maybe 50tables total. All of the Character ( excluding one) came around to each table and took the pictures with us and stamped our "autograph" cards.

We booked the Brunch by calling the dining reservation number that was listed in the Caper/Fun Times.

I think my life has more meaning since I have now had green eggs and ham!

So you only book this AFTER getting on the ship correct? I definitely don't want to miss this...I mean my munchkin doesn't want to miss it. :D

Do we have to bring something for them to stamp their autograph? Or do they have something there for you to use? I know NCL does a napkin stamp for the Spongebob characters.

So you only book this AFTER getting on the ship correct? I definitely don't want to miss this...I mean my munchkin doesn't want to miss it. :D

Do we have to bring something for them to stamp their autograph? Or do they have something there for you to use? I know NCL does a napkin stamp for the Spongebob characters.

Yes you book on the ship, and they give you something for the characters to stamp. My boys are a bit older than your little doll I think (they are 7 and 10) but they got a kick out of the breakfast. They just could. Not eat the Green Eggs & Ham but we got great pics! LOL.

On the Dream in August the characters all came to each table and spent plenty of time posing for pictures!

Good to know, thanks.

I mentioned the green eggs and ham to my 7 year old and he just said "yuck". Not sure if he will eat them..but I am sure my youngest will. Lol

Yes you book on the ship, and they give you something for the characters to stamp. My boys are a bit older than your little doll I think (they are 7 and 10) but they got a kick out of the breakfast. They just could. Not eat the Green Eggs & Ham but we got great pics! LOL.

Awesome. (I will admit, I would probably go to this without my kid...shying away now and hiding in the corner). :p

My munchkin will be 7 :eek: a week after we are on the Pride in April. My time is flying. She was watching Dr Seuss the other day ... Green Eggs & Ham of course.

I'll do the green eggs (don't really like ham) since I'm use to my oldest son (now 28) making green eggs for breakfast on St Patricks Day (something he learn in school) LOL

Awesome. (I will admit, I would probably go to this without my kid...shying away now and hiding in the corner). :p

My munchkin will be 7 :eek: a week after we are on the Pride in April. My time is flying. She was watching Dr Seuss the other day ... Green Eggs & Ham of course.

I'll do the green eggs (don't really like ham) since I'm use to my oldest son (now 28) making green eggs for breakfast on St Patricks Day (something he learn in school) LOL

Trust me, order an omelette or the steak and eggs too, the eggs are really green and really mushy. LOL. The yogurt parfait was great ( on the table you do not need to order). If my iPad would behave I would post pics!

Trust me, order an omelette or the steak and eggs too, the eggs are really green and really mushy. LOL. The yogurt parfait was great ( on the table you do not need to order). If my iPad would behave I would post pics!

Is the omlete green? (I don't do steak either lol). I'm mainly going for the picture opportunities. :D I have seen the waffles too..but heard they are not good. How do you screw up a waffles? What's the blue and red things in them?

I would love to see pics if you can get your iPad working. :)

Oh gosh...the ham is green too? I don't think I have ever seen a picture of that. :eek:

the ham turned green from sitting under the greeen eggs

I did not like the "red" parfait as it was strawberry and yogurt way too sweet

but the other one-- included i guess oatmeal and some chopped up real fruit was very good

Edited by serene56