Has anyone booked a deluxe day pass at St. Lucia Bay Gardens Beach Resort

Cruisers1952

Has anyone booked a tour through Shore Excursioneer for a deluxe day pass at St. Lucia Bay Gardens Beach Resort.

Was it worth the price or should I be looking at another resort for a day pass?

We will be in St. Lucia for a day in Feb.

Any advise you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Wanda

• 2 weeks later...

I have emailed the St Lucian by Rex regarding a day pass however I have not received a response. (It also did not "kick back" so I "assume" they received it.) Anyone have any info regarding the day passes...cost, what it includes, reserving in advance? Or have a valid email address that they might answer?

Thanks.

Any other suggestions for day pass besides Rendezvous? (Have been there once and it was nice but would like to try somewhere else.)

Has anyone booked a tour through Shore Excursioneer for a deluxe day pass at St. Lucia Bay Gardens Beach Resort.

Was it worth the price or should I be looking at another resort for a day pass?

We will be in St. Lucia for a day in Feb.

Any advise you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Wanda

Hello Wanda,

IMO i think it's a great deal. Day passes don't usually include massages. Usually it is an additional cost. If you are going with children this would be great as the Splash Water park is a great family activity.

On the down side the food and drink is limited. Rendezvous offers a day pass to cruise ship passengers from 10am-6pm for $65.00 per person but only couples. It includes unlimted eats and drinks and use of the facilities.Sandals resorts offer the same at $100 per person, only couples. Ti Kaye Resort which is about a 30 minute boat ride from the cruse port offers theirs at $123 per person to include the return boat trip, lunch, use of beach facilities, and snorkel equipment. Hope this helps!

Hello Wanda,

IMO i think it's a great deal. Day passes don't usually include massages. Usually it is an additional cost. If you are going with children this would be great as the Splash Water park is a great family activity.

On the down side the food and drink is limited. Rendezvous offers a day pass to cruise ship passengers from 10am-6pm for $65.00 per person but only couples. It includes unlimted eats and drinks and use of the facilities.Sandals resorts offer the same at $100 per person, only couples. Ti Kaye Resort which is about a 30 minute boat ride from the cruse port offers theirs at $123 per person to include the return boat trip, lunch, use of beach facilities, and snorkel equipment. Hope this helps!

Hello Dragon2109,

Thank you for your info. Still undecided what resort we would like to go to for our day pass.

Wanda

Hello Dragon2109,

Thank you for your info. Still undecided what resort we would like to go to for our day pass.

Wanda

Wanda,

Is there anything in particular you would like in the resort you will be spending time in.

BGBR- It's at a great location, nice long stretch of beach, but it can become very crowded, since most cruise ship guests visit for the day.

Rendezvous- It is very quiet and peaceful and located 15 minutes away from the cruise ports.

Ti kaye is much further away but it is the only one offering snorkeling with the package. It is not a very long beach but it is a very nice secluded bay. Not quite busy in the morning but can be early afternoon when the catamarans come in.

Hope the additional info helps!:)

Edited by Dragon2109

• 1 month later...

I booked the island splash park for the kids..

Got responds quickly. Matter of fact for a few extra bucks a driver will pick us up at the port and bring us back.

We can add on to it once we get there too.

Will post when I return in Jan.

• 3 weeks later...

Update for Rendezvous Day Pass.

Non-Resident Tariff

All Day Pass

Includes Meals, Beverages, Entertainment and use of resort facilities

from 9:00am until 11:00pm

US$173.00 per guest

Day Pass

Includes Meals, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 10:00am until 6:00pm

US$105.00 per guest

Half Day Pass (Morning)

Includes Breakfast only, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 8:00am until 12 noon

US$49.00 per guest

Half Day Pass (Afternoon)

Includes Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Beverages and use of resort facilities

from 12 noon until 6:00pm

US$65.00 per guest

Breakfast Pass

Includes Breakfast only

from 8:00am until 10:30am

US$33.00 per guest

Lunch Pass

Includes Lunch only and Beverages

from 12 noon until 3:00pm

US$44.00 per guest

Dinner Pass

Includes Dinner, Beverages and Entertainment

from 7:00pm until 12 midnight

US$92.00 per guest

ALL RATES INCLUSIVE OF 8% VAT

ALL FACILITIES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY

(Excludes use of scuba facilities and motorized water sports)

Edited by PortMaster

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Wanda,

Thanks for all the useful info, Dragon -- we are three. is your best guess that they would charge us for four ??? The Rendezvous sounds great, but I' not paying for an imaginary fourth. :-0

Thanks for all the useful info, Dragon -- we are three. is your best guess that they would charge us for four ??? The Rendezvous sounds great, but I' not paying for an imaginary fourth. :-0

If you're meaning to visit Rendezvous as three peoples, it's not really possible. Rendezvous is very much couple's only, meaning pairs. Doesn't matter what the make up of the pairs are, but it is couple's only, so three doesn't work out.. They may make an exception, but not too likely.

• 1 year later...
I booked the island splash park for the kids..

Got responds quickly. Matter of fact for a few extra bucks a driver will pick us up at the port and bring us back.

We can add on to it once we get there too.

Will post when I return in Jan.

I'm curious about how your day went?