When do the Royal Carribean itineraries for the 2017/18 season get released?

Deployment for Australia seems to be 21 March but that could be our 22March.

Historically these dates have been delayed as far as May.

We loose Legend of the Seas - going to Venice in April 2017:(

Well that is good news, much sooner than expected.

Just off explorer and the loyalty ambassador has the info but was reticent to share full details.. There seems to be a complication with what is planned for Legend and Ovation. But late March or early April for our region appears to be the best bet..

Thanks to research by springaussie on the RCI forum this link to the UK web of RCI shows the Australian & NZ deployments to come on sale to them on April 15. https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/pre-register/

Looks like the ships will be Mariner (? singapore), Explorer, Voyager, Radiance and Ovation, with Mariner, Voyager and Ovation out of China during Winter. Legend not listed but appears on the Carribbean cruises.

Just off VOS & the next cruise sales people were saying April for Australian itineraries for 2017/18.

One officer during chats in the Diamond Lounge did seem to suggest that maybe Royal will keep a ship here all year round in the not too distant future, so fingers crossed that eventuates. :)

Also seemed to be unsure about Ovations future, so I'm glad we are booked on her in Jan in case she doesn't return.

They had about 5 separate officers representing different parts of Royal system - Loyalty ambassador, Next Cruise Staff, even Housekeeping come to the Diamond Lounge during the cruise asking us what Royal could do better.

I drummed home my top choices & these seemed to be popular requests from most of the DL passengers:

1. More port variety (at least throw in Tonga. Samoa now & again)

2. A ship here all year so we can cruise in Winter when it's cold down my way

3. Some one off longer cruises like those offered on Princess (maybe a round Pacific or a Sydney to Sydney Asian cruise etc).

Doesn't hurt to ask! :D

Just off VOS & the next cruise sales people were saying April for Australian itineraries for 2017/18.

One officer during chats in the Diamond Lounge did seem to suggest that maybe Royal will keep a ship here all year round in the not too distant future, so fingers crossed that eventuates. :)

Also seemed to be unsure about Ovations future, so I'm glad we are booked on her in Jan in case she doesn't return.

They had about 5 separate officers representing different parts of Royal system - Loyalty ambassador, Next Cruise Staff, even Housekeeping come to the Diamond Lounge during the cruise asking us what Royal could do better.

I drummed home my top choices & these seemed to be popular requests from most of the DL passengers:

1. More port variety (at least throw in Tonga. Samoa now & again)

2. A ship here all year so we can cruise in Winter when it's cold down my way

3. Some one off longer cruises like those offered on Princess (maybe a round Pacific or a Sydney to Sydney Asian cruise etc).

Doesn't hurt to ask! :D

Yep!!! All very good suggestions.

So some time in April seems to be all we can go on I think.

Just got off Voyager of the Seas on 25 March and was told by Next Cruise desk that Australian bookings should now open on 14 April:D

That agrees with the UK date of April 15. Will ask questions on Radiance during the next week.

Dates still April 15 but suspect that will slip because of the additional Ovation itineraries in February. Also suspect that new deployment cannot be finalized due to the return of Ovation in 2017/18.

Hmm ok thanks for the update.

• 2 weeks later...