8-14-14 Thursday Weigh-In****Christmas Coming!

Belle

The summer is coming to an end

Holloween candy is already in

Want summer to stay

Let the Holiday's go away

Hard to lose what we want with all the Holiday food

The summer is easier to eat and be good

So give us a few more months to lose the weight

By the Holiday's will have it down straight

I will say..

Have a good weigh-in day

Have a good summer day

Will not say..Winter is on it's way

Thanks for the poem Belle -- can see a little that the season is starting to change ... trees look different and it is getting darker earlier every day.

This was not a good week ... I am up 1.8# ... my MIL fractured her hip (actually the part that hooks to the leg bone with all the muscles, etc) ... month before it was the other hip with a crack ... that one is fine. The latest one they had to do very invasive surgery and put a steel rod in her upper leg. Then she couldn't stop bleeding and that was a problem, but finally that is fixed. Without the surgery she would always be bedridden.

My poor DH ... I don't know how he keeps going

Hope everyone had a good week ... and next week will be even better. Jan

Hi Jan, I am so sorry to hear about your family, the last year's of my grandmother's life was challenging - but she was 102 hey she passed, so I'm hoping like heck I have plenty of her blood in me.

Halloween huh, boy they weren't kidding when somebody said the older we get the quicker time goes... Gotta make every moment count I guess!

As I type, I'm sitting in a Denny's at 4:30am eating a grilled chicken green salad-for breakfast :-) Customer needed a 400lb pulley as early as I could open the door to take to a job 300 miles away-so now I am stuck for a couple hours until everyone else shows up.

I read way back when that some ethnic group swore that if you sold something to the first customer of the day you would have a prosperous day-I kind of picked up on that and ran with it ever since.

Good news, down 2 more to 192! I feel great and wouldn't cry if I didn't lose a little more, but pics of me at 180 really do still show a difference from where I am now.

Good luck to the rest this week. LURKERS: Jump in, ya' know you want to!

Congrats to all losers. Sorry about your MIL, Jan.

I am down .5 lb this week. Not much, but I am getting there. 2.5 lbs to go to final goal weight.

I live on Long Island and with yesterday's horrible rain storm, my son's apartment that is in the downstairs of my house, was completely destroyed. He and his family had to move in to a hotel for a while. I feel like I have been stress eating yesterday and today, so I am happy that I actually had a loss and not a gain.

Rose

HI all!

Belle ~ much too early to be mentionning the C word!!:eek:

Jan ~ sorry to hear about your MIL. Good thing you have a cruise to look forward to & DH can destress. I see some Sumachs are already turning red here!! That's early! Last night it was so cold here I thought about putting on the heat.

Rose ~ oh dear, that's awful about the flooding in your house! Will DS have to find a new place to live?

Congrats to the losers & there's always next week to the gainers.;) I'm staying steady so that's different.

~ Jo ~ :)

What 195 looks like...

scott%2B01.jpg

Getting there!

Stay the path people, it's so worth the temporary sacrifice to get to your goal - I know you can do it.

Great mount for the GoPro! ;)

My 195 doesn't look like your 195 though! lol, I got work to do!

HI all!

shootr ~ nice picture! Me at 195 is something you'd not want to see (nor would I or DH!!)! You at 195 look good.

Have a nice week. I'm getting ready to fly out on Friday morning for my 14 days in Alaska, 2 in Seattle. Wonder how many more pounds I'll have to lose after that.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

I'm headed to Allentown PA for training in the morning. Bought 2 big bags of turkey jerkey for the flight there and back, plus a bottle of water after my tsa body cavity search so I should be able to maintain while I'm gone until Fri.