Help please...fully obstructed ocean view?

wdwmickey

Some of the "fully obstructed view' cabins have an almost unobstructed view. It pays to check the view from cabins you are interested in on the website RickEk posted above.

I've switched cabins before when I saw one was available with a better view or location, it is not generally a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

On Ocean Princess the obstructed view cabins are the lowest passenger deck. On this deck the cabins have portholes not windows. In rough seas I suspect you will see the tops of waves and water slooshing about. A deck higher the same cabins have windows of a more squarer and larger type. You tube has videos.

Regards John Watson

Ocean view - whether fully obstructed, partially obstructed, or unobstructed are essentially about having natural light in the room. All will provide this. Many obstructed view cabins have the bed directly under the window so you will almost never actually look out the window for a view.

My wife and I booked an obstructed view on our last cruise (using renmar's site) and were surprised and pleased to find that the bed was not under the window and we could actually stand at the window and look out. It was pretty cool but totally unexpected.

Some of the "fully obstructed view' cabins have an almost unobstructed view. It pays to check the view from cabins you are interested in on the website RickEk posted above.

I've switched cabins before when I saw one was available with a better view or location, it is not generally a problem.

We had absolutely no obstruction in our "fully obstructed view" cabin on the Crown.

:)