Ladies, show me your cruise dress!

ajhunt2

So I'm browsing around for that cute, floral, tropical, cruise dress. Something that would be cute to wear to the MDR. So let me see what you got!

I know I always do a little clothes shopping and I know I'm not alone on that!

So I'm browsing around for that cute, floral, tropical, cruise dress. Something that would be cute to wear to the MDR. So let me see what you got!

I don't normally go with floral, but with the bright vibrant colors of the tropics like the hot pink and turquois...that kind of thing...not sure of your age or the style of dress you are looking for but there is a sight out there that is prom girl dot com...no spaces that I buy from quite a bit...

You might have more luck with your search over here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=182

I don't have any photos available to post right now, but I have several cute dresses. I've got a short brown lace dress, a short hot pink dress, and a long mint green formal dress. I have a few others as well - not sure which ones I'll bring along! Check out the designer discount sites like Ideeli or Ruelala. I found some AMAZING deals on dresses. Great shoes too!

Here are my 2 formal dresses from my last cruise. I decided to wear two floor length dresses...

CarnivalValor2012063.jpg

CarnivalValor2012345.jpg

I found that not many people were wearing floor length dresses, but I didn't really care. I always seize the opportunity on cruises to wear my floor length gowns, as they just sit in my closet collecting dust the other 364 days out of the year :P

I would LOVE to see someone wearing this on my cruise!! I swear people watching is half the fun on these vacations. And I can't begrudge someone their self-confidence (of which she has ample amounts).

Here ya go, LOL!!:

chainmail-dress.jpg

I'm not really looking for ideas of sites or where to look. I just want to see what everyone else is wearing! I don't think I interpreted that correctly in the OP.

The link provided above is to the fashion board where this thread should be.. so it could be moved there.. just giving you a heads up.. but they have a huge thread going over there about this same topic.. here is the link to that specific thread..;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1493510

Here are my 2 formal dresses from my last cruise. I decided to wear two floor length dresses...

CarnivalValor2012063.jpg

CarnivalValor2012345.jpg

I found that not many people were wearing floor length dresses, but I didn't really care. I always seize the opportunity on cruises to wear my floor length gowns, as they just sit in my closet collecting dust the other 364 days out of the year :P

You need to teach BeccaBecca how to dress. You look very elegant and classy.

Those are so pretty! And you are beautiful too! I too think it's fun to dress up.

CarnivalValor2012063.jpg

CarnivalValor2012345.jpg

I think the dresses are beautiful and the girl in them is also gorgeous!

I enjoy dressing up too. Kudos to you :D

You are all so pretty and young- and look lovely With obvious exceptions.

I would not refer to her as confident or anything slightly posititive. Looks like she lost a very very big bet- I would find it objectionable if she had a perfect size 3 body. But all that has probably been said a million times.