Carnival Splendor cabin help

jolary03

Me and my daughter (21 year old) are going to be cruising on the Splendor and we are currently booked in aft cabin on the 7th deck. I am seriously thinking about switching cabins. Does anyone have some advice for me on what room we should pick? This will be my second time on a cruise. Thanks in advance for any tips and info you can share.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me and my daughter (21 year old) are going to be cruising on the Splendor and we are currently booked in aft cabin on the 7th deck. I am seriously thinking about switching cabins. Does anyone have some advice for me on what room we should pick? This will be my second time on a cruise. Thanks in advance for any tips and info you can share.

The Seventh floor is the best floor on the ship because you are separated from the public areas by at least one floor of rooms both above and below. You did not report what category of cabin you have whether it is a balcony, ocean view or inner. But unless you are planning to change categories to a better room you won't find a better floor than the 7th.

I will be on the splendor for a cruise in January. If you have not visited there yet you should join the roll call for your cruise. You can get lots of useful information from the other passengers who will be sailing with you. You can find your roll call but i going to the roll call section and choose carnival roll calls then choose Carnival Splendor then look for the date of your cruise. If you type in to the search engine the date and ship that will help you find it also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

My cabin s 7409

i love the area. across from the fire door. Up two decks for food.

down two decks for entertainment.

away from the noise of the public deck.

are you in a cabin across the back of the ship- or just in the aft part?

• 4 weeks later...
Do you know around how much for a spa pass?

I was quoted 250 per couple for the week.

The spa cabin will cost me 325. to upgrade for the free spa stuff.

Considering one of us is under 21 and the other will not use the amenities just not worth it.

The balcony on spa deck are not enclosed. people above can look in.

For those guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom, we offer Day Passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool ($20) or the Thermal Suite ($20). A One Day Pass to use both is also offered ($35). Voyage Passes are available - cost depends on the length of the cruise. (I copied this from the Carnival site)

Edited by serene56

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of cabin are you considering switching to? Are you currently in a balcony? Is it aft facing or just aft? As others have stated deck 7 is wonderful and it's my deck of choice. I am currently booked in a deck 7 aft facing balcony and I don't think I would give it up for anything. Well maybe a GS but still it would have to be a hell of a deal. It really is a great location on the ship!

• 3 weeks later...

Having sailed on Deck 2 and Deck 6, we are sailing in April on Deck 7 for all of the reasons provided by others. I agree that your deck 7 cabin should not be given up. Even for location on Deck 7, the ship is realtively small and you will find it a convenient location.

Happy sailing - I love love love Splendor :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...