Attention, error email.

upwarduk

Bonnie,

Error email.

Your upcoming sailing, the "7 Night Costa Brava Voyage" departing on September 9, 2016 aboard the Azamara Quest®, is so close we can almost see it. We know the waiting is the hardest part, but while you're preparing to travel the world, here are a few things you may like to check out before you board.

Those of us on the Roll Call are taking a 15 night voyage, starting in Southampton and ending in Montreal. Azamara have booked our return flight from Montreal on 24.09.16

Posts 1109-1114

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2109945&page=56

What are the IT guys playing at, does no one check the details?

Edited by upwarduk

I just got an email that said it contained my cruise documents, and that I should print out all 32 pages and bring them with me. I printed some of the pages, I saw no reason to print the package prices for spa, internet, etc, or pictures. The only thing I saw in the 32 pages that would identify me in any way as associated with that trip was the pattern for the luggage tags.

Am I supposed to get something else, that is more personalized? How far out can I do the online checkin process?

Thanks!

Before the Quest was chartered it was scheduled for the itinerary that was erroneously listed as the itinerary for the Southampton to Montreal cruise. Miami is aware of the error.

You can complete the online check in process now, including printing your Xpress Pass. Luggage tags can't be ordered yet. They usually can be ordered by the online check in process about 45 days before sailing.

I just got an email that said it contained my cruise documents, and that I should print out all 32 pages and bring them with me. I printed some of the pages, I saw no reason to print the package prices for spa, internet, etc, or pictures. The only thing I saw in the 32 pages that would identify me in any way as associated with that trip was the pattern for the luggage tags.

Am I supposed to get something else, that is more personalized? How far out can I do the online checkin process?

Thanks!

I think your cruise is late August. You should be able to check in, print the Express Pass, and request luggage tags now

No excuse. Azamara should at least get the itinerary details correct before sending the email out, as the Southampton to Montreal schedule has been in place for well over a year.

We booked in Oct 2014, 23 months before sailing.

I accomplished my online checkin, Yay me!

I booked the Southampton to Montreal cruise in October of 2014, too; then I switched to the one before it. So that cruise has been on the schedule for a long time.

Bonnie,

Error email.

Those of us on the Roll Call are taking a 15 night voyage, starting in Southampton and ending in Montreal. Azamara have booked our return flight from Montreal on 24.09.16

What are the IT guys playing at, does no one check the details?

In a word - No.

Could print off everything yesterday except the Xpress Pass - are others able to print that off yet?

In a word - No.

Could print off everything yesterday except the Xpress Pass - are others able to print that off yet?

I printed my Express pass weeks ago, 10/06/16 .

I waited until I had paid, then went into 'Manage my Booking,' and completed all stages, including my C.C details, which I have read are needed, before you can print the Express pass.

I printed my Express pass weeks ago, 10/06/16 .

I waited until I had paid, then went into 'Manage my Booking,' and completed all stages, including my C.C details, which I have read are needed, before you can print the Express pass.

The Xpress Pass is essentially an agreement you sign that you'll pay your on-board account with that credit card.

I have just contacted Azamara UK, to inform them that I have been sent an email about a cruise that I am not going on, but that the ship and date are correct.

Before I mentioned any details, the person on the phone said,

'Oh on the Azamara Quest on 09/09/16, from Southampton to Montreal. Yes, we know about it and we do apologise, as that was the original cruise, no one saw the error. We are trying to correct it and you will be sent the correct e-mail, but we don't know when.'

Obviously they have had others ringing, telling them of their error!

Filled my online Checkin details a while ago but it still says Xpress Pass unavailable.

Yes, that's the position I was in yesterday. However I went back on line this afternoon and found that I could now print off the Xpress Pass!

I've long since given up on understanding Azamara's IT system! :)

I never understand the vagaries of the system, for our Journey b2b on the 22nd & 29th August I completed all the necessary information for both cruises and was able to print the Xpress pass for the first cruise a few weeks ago, the Xpress pass is also available for the second cruise although we don't need it. However eDocs are still not available for the 22nd August cruise even though we are only 38 days out but and this is the odd thing, US and Australian pax on the 29th roll call have theirs available!

So, and Bonnie might like to comment on this, do we in the UK have to wait so long after other markets for our eDocs to be available? This has happened on all the Azamara & Celebrity cruises we have taken over the past couple of years, and there have been a few.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi This problem has been around for at least a couple of months. We are sailing from Barcelona to Venice on 21 July but according to regular emails from Azamara we are going to The Black Sea! I suspect this was the original voyage scheduled but IT hasn't caught up yet. I reported it to Nicole at LCV but we had another email just a few days ago. Its no big deal for us but does look very unprofessional - in contrast to the actual cruise experience which is fabulous.