Bermuda Port Webcam LIVE storm look (while it lasts)

joeski27

Incredible video (and sound) from Bermuda via the port webcam. Can't imagine it will be on for much longer, so check it out while you can. Fingers crossed that the island makes it through ok.

I've been watching all day. It's really rocking and rolling in Bermuda now.

This webcam typically has a few dozen viewers...it's up to almost 10,000 now.

I've been watching all day. It's really rocking and rolling in Bermuda now.

This webcam typically has a few dozen viewers...it's up to almost 10,000 now.

Yup I'm just waiting for the cam to go down, and at this point at any second (how can they still have power there?...well, probably because they don't have the big trees to easily bring down power lines like we do here). But wow, crazy impressive stuff.

I've been watching for a while now too. Rain and wind have really intensified. Hope everyone there is staying safe and that there won't be too much damage.

Well the one thing that folks there, and other islands, have going for them is that they are used to this sort of thing. Just one of the inherent things about living on a beautiful tropical island. There level of preparedness and knowledge of what to do in these extreme storms is dramatically higher than, lets say, New Jersey or New York, where these kinds of storms maybe happen once a century, at best. Buts still, hope they are all hunkered down and staying safe.

We were just there in July on Breakaway and had one of our favorite vacations ever.

It's so sad to see this happening. I can't watch it any longer.

Tropical Storm Fay last week and now this.

It brings back all memories of what we went through with Sandy.

Prayers for the people in Bermuda.

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

I just checked and the webcam is still going but it is difficult to see much due to rain on lens - and just too much wind and water all around! There aren't many trees and residential buildings at Dockyard - hope all are well in the residential areas - Surprised there is still power!!

7:20 here in NJ, and its still up, unbelievable. Yes, its dark, so not much to see.

We were in Bermuda on the Summit in Aug and had a great Vacation in Bermuda. Hamilton, St. George, Horseshoe Bay, The Dockyard!, and many other places along the way, such a gorgeous Island and the people are just so nice there. THAT'S why we love going there...

God Bless them and Keep them safe and Pray there isn't too much damage ....