Has anyone got photos of Radiance cabin quad share, bathroom and any dailies?

~*Lou*~

I've looked in the photos forum but couldn't find what I was looking for.

We are a family of 4 travelling on Radiance of the Seas to Alaska next May.

Does anyone have a photo of an internal stateroom set up for quad-share? and the bathroom? I know it will be cosy for the 4 of us travelling together next year but wanted to build a mental image in advance!

Also does anyone have any of the dallies they could upload, even just one day, it's our first cruise and I have no idea what to expect!

Many thanks

Lou :)

• 4 weeks later...
I've looked in the photos forum but couldn't find what I was looking for.

We are a family of 4 travelling on Radiance of the Seas to Alaska next May.

Does anyone have a photo of an internal stateroom set up for quad-share? and the bathroom? I know it will be cosy for the 4 of us travelling together next year but wanted to build a mental image in advance!

Also does anyone have any of the dallies they could upload, even just one day, it's our first cruise and I have no idea what to expect!

Many thanks

Lou :)

Expect on being crowded with no opportunity for quality time. :o

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

All interior cabins that sleep 4 on the Radience will have 2 Pullman beds.

As you stand at the door and look into the cabin the main beds headboard is against the back wall. It can be made up a one bed or two that are pushed apart. The Pullmans are over the main bed one on each side of the room.

For 4 this is about the best arrangement IMO.

This is a picture of an inside room on the Liberty but all the ships we have been on have been basically the same. If you look at the ceiling you can see seams I and that is where the beds come down

insertimage.gif

Edited by tidygirl

• 1 month later...

The photos in the brochures or online are VERY representative of what you'll get. No...it's not "trick" photography....the cabins ARE that small! Hopefully, your kids are tiny! If the other 2 in your cabin are not kids...well, god help you.

The photos in the brochures or online are VERY representative of what you'll get. No...it's not "trick" photography....the cabins ARE that small! Hopefully, your kids are tiny! If the other 2 in your cabin are not kids...well, god help you.

They are far from small and as a family of four (2 large adults a teenager and a 10 year old), we found it more than comfortable.

We were very happy with our cabin as we used ours for sleeping, extra showering after day trips etc but not to spend our entire trip in. The ship has way too much to offer.

Each to their own but Lou was asking for pictures of a quad room not an opinion on how small you believe it to be. I can really see how you manage to accumulate so many posts now.

Hi!

Although it's a different itinerary, I did a very detailed report on my South Pacific Islands cruise on Radiance.

It's a BRILLIANT ship with brilliant staff & so much to do that you could have 10 people in the room & it wouldn't matter, as you won't be in it very often.

If you look at my posts, it will come up under Aussie Hailz South Pacific Review. There's LOTS of pics too!!!

Safe travels,

Hailey.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for the photo Beckinoz, very helpful.

Since my youngest is 4 years old, and I want him on bottom bunk, we'll ask the room attendant to split the bottom bed into 2 singles. I'll take one of the top bunks, along with my 7 yo, and my husband and 4 yo will sleep on the lower bunks. And yes, I'm assuming we won't be in the cabin much aside from sleeping!

Hailzmick - I'm off to search for your thread - thank you!

Lou :-)

Lou if you separate the bottom bed then it'll give you even more room. I would do the same if I had a 4 year old. I still worry about the kids falling out of bed even though they are 10 and 14 lol!

Have a good time anyway :)

Lou if you separate the bottom bed then it'll give you even more room.

Agreed, I've never seen it with the main bed kept together; it seems awkward to do it that way.

Having them both apart means that everyone can walk up the middle and access all beds. It makes things very manageable.