Your Cruise Trips Itinenaries Wish List

pjnj40

I wish there more to chose from the Itineraries rather going their way. If you have a chance to create the itineraries from start to end what would you like to see?

Here mine

Start in Bayonne , Nj

Day 1 At Sea

Day 2 Bermuda

Day 3 at sea

Day 4 Antigua

Day 5 St Kitts

day 6 At sea

Day 7 St Marteen

Day 8 At sea

day 9 At sea

Return to Bayonne , Nj

14 day ultimate Eastern and Western Caribbean on freedom class or the oasis class. Times can be changed.

Day 1-Port Canaveral, Florida -5:00pm

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 At Sea

Day 4-Philipsburg, St. Maarten -8:00am-5:00pm

Day 5-San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00am-3:30pm

Day 6-Labadee, Haiti 8:00am-5:00pm

Day 7-Falmouth, Jamaica 10:00am-7:00pm

Day 8-At sea

Day 9-At sea

Day 10- Belize City, Belize 9:00am-6:00pm

Day 11- Cozumel, Mexico 8:00am-5:00pm

Day 12- At sea

Day 13- Nassau, Bahamas 7:00am-5:00pm

Day 14- Port Canaveral, Florida

I'd love to have on my dream itinenary include Paris, Scotland, and the Northern European countries.

Speaking of itinenaries I checked out the RCI website and they don't have any Europe 2013 itinenaries listed. Any idea when they will have them out? Or would a travel agent know? I thought the site would have them listed by now.:confused:

10 day cruises on Oasis class out of Bayonne to Hawaii!:D;)

I'd love to have on my dream itinenary include Paris, Scotland, and the Northern European countries.

Speaking of itinenaries I checked out the RCI website and they don't have any Europe 2013 itinenaries listed. Any idea when they will have them out? Or would a travel agent know? I thought the site would have them listed by now.:confused:

Check this:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

I need a cruise to hit up a few of my missing countries: Trindidad & Tobago, St. Vincent, Dominican Republic (C'mon RCCL, start including DR on your non-East Coast departures), and Dominica.

Guatemala and Costa Rica would be nice too!

I'd like more cruises out of Amsterdam and something that hits Istanbul with an overnight.

I find myself gravitating to Celebrity for some better itineraries.

14 day ultimate Eastern and Western Caribbean on freedom class or the oasis class. Times can be changed.

Day 1-Port Canaveral, Florida -5:00pm

Day 2 At Sea

Day 3 At Sea

Day 4-Philipsburg, St. Maarten -8:00am-5:00pm

Day 5-San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00am-3:30pm

Day 6-Labadee, Haiti 8:00am-5:00pm

Day 7-Falmouth, Jamaica 10:00am-7:00pm

Day 8-At sea

Day 9-At sea

Day 10- Belize City, Belize 9:00am-6:00pm

Day 11- Cozumel, Mexico 8:00am-5:00pm

Day 12- At sea

Day 13- Nassau, Bahamas 7:00am-5:00pm

Day 14- Port Canaveral, Florida

I would substitute Key West for Nassau.

Sailing out of California (any port) to the Hawaiian Islands for 2 or 3 days, then sailing down to the South Pacific, and hitting Bora Bora (our all time favorite island), Moorea, America Samoa, Figi, New Zealand (for 3 port stops), Sydney, then up the coast of Australia, and continuing on to Bali, and ending in Singapore. Celebrity has one very similar to this on the Millennium this fall, done in 3 segments. Total nights on the ship is 57, I think. Celebrity's Elite status is very nice, and has a little better perks, IMHO, but they are missing the balcony discount!

This is the same dream itinerary I have. I am also looking for Nothern Europe for 2013. :confused:

Since it's so easy for us to drive to Galveston, we'd love to see an itinerary going to 1) Cozumel, 2) Roatan, 3) Costa Maya, and 4) Grand Cayman.

If it's windy and not possible to tender into Grand Cayman, we'd still have 3 wonderful beach days not to mention the great food and margaritas. Our very favorite itinerary was Canada/New England out of Manhattan on Princess. We loved Quebec City and flew home from Montreal as I remember. Grand Med was fun but flight over and back was exhausting. It's hard to beat NYC!

Archived