Breeze- Cove balcony on Deck 2?

easypeasy55

I am thinking about booking the Breeze for February but the only cove balconies left are on Deck 2. What do u think about deck 2? Or should I pay $200 more for a spa balcony on deck 11? Thanking you in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loved our cove balcony on the Breeze. Hubby doesn't like full sun, but likes to look at water. He sat out there, watched the water, fish jumping by us, we ate breakfast out there every morning, sipped wine at night. It's wonderful

We had two cove balconies on the Breeze. The partition between the balconies was opened so that we could have a larger balcony. We loved the cove balcony! Also the floor space on the balcony is larger because the bulkhead is at an angle. More leg room for me!

As long as you don't mind the life boats overhead, you don't get as much sun as you would a normal balcony. You are closer to the water, which was a plus for us.

The only negative, and it is really minor, is if the crew is servicing the lifeboats, it may be a little noisy. Also, one time the crew had a hose and was washing something (I don't know what), but I got splashed a little bit. It wasn't a big deal to me.

I like regular balconies, but I wouldn't hesitate to cruise in a cove once again.

We had a cove balcony on the Breeze last January and absolutely LOVED it!!

Not only did we like being down closer to the water, but it was also very convenient to take the stairs up to the promenade. When we cruise on the Breeze again we will most definitely be doing so in cabin with a cove balcony.

Loved the cove balconies on Breeze! My favorite stateroom by far! I wish all the ships had them! Love the "cove" feeling of the balcony, very private and quiet. I propped the door open each night to listen to the ocean. My only recommendation would be not to book directly under galley. We did hear some banging one night above us, but only that one time. The pilot did enter & exit the ship directly below our cabin. There was noise when the doors were being opened and closed, and it was pretty loud. I'm a early bird so I was up and out there watching, so the noise didn't wake me. I wouldn't recommend this cabin if you like to sleep in. We were in 2366.

We had the same debate last year on a Magic sailing. After going back and forth we decided to try the cove.

I'm so glad we did! Our cove was private no one above could gaze down and spot us. There was little movement (sway) on deck 2. Getting to meals and shows was super easy as were port day departures. We sat on our balcony in Cozumel to watch the runners and thoroughly enjoy the experience. We watched dolphins at play and caught up on some much needed r and r.

What really cemented our choice was a cabin crawl. Our cove was the belle of the ball. We viewed a spa balcony and weren't thrilled about the motion we could feel or the color-scheme.

If you do book a cove and you're into sun look at the deck plans for breaks in life boats. We picked stateroom 2337 and had plenty of air and light.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app