Platinum benefits

teseo

After my next cruise we both will be platinum, my questions is, if we cruise together, the benefits will be per person or per cabin?, like 2 dinners at Le Bistro, 2 bags of laundry, 2 bottles of wine. I am asking because the cruise after i may take my sister with us and she is first time NCL, so if the platinum benefits are per cabin, i will book her with DH and I'll book a studio for myself, just for check in, if they are per person, no need to bother. Thanks.

Per NCL's Latitude's site:

http://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

Please note: Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer. Welcome Gift, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Sparkling Wine are delivered as one per stateroom. Le Bistro benefit can be used at our Italian or Asian specialty restaurants. Restrictions apply. Latitudes Rewards internet minutes cannot be combined with other internet promotional offers.

Per NCL's Latitude's site:

http://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/rewards-points-and-benefits

Please note: Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer. Welcome Gift, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Sparkling Wine are delivered as one per stateroom. Le Bistro benefit can be used at our Italian or Asian specialty restaurants. Restrictions apply. Latitudes Rewards internet minutes cannot be combined with other internet promotional offers.

Thanks for your response. OK, the wine is one per room, and anybody knows about the dinner and the laundry bag? is also 1 per room? is not clear on the NCL website.

You will get a welcome aboard pkg in your state room and in it will be one certificate for the laundry perk which you can put her clothes in as well as yours, it will be on the certificate the day and the procedure.

There will also be a letter covering your Le Bistro dinner for you which you can take your sister and share the free bottle of wine that comes with dinner.

You will get a welcome aboard pkg in your state room and in it will be one certificate for the laundry perk which you can put her clothes in as well as yours, it will be on the certificate the day and the procedure.

There will also be a letter covering your Le Bistro dinner for you which you can take your sister and share the free bottle of wine that comes with dinner.

Sorry I think i was not clear enough. Me and DH we both will be platinum, we will be sailing together, we already booked. my sister will come along so i am trying to figure out if i should book a studio for her or switch her to the existing booking with DH and book the studio for myself. so that way we will have 2 dinners, 2 bottle of wines, 2 bags of laundry. Laundry is important since is a 12 day cruise, so it will help a lot with the packing.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. OK, the wine is one per room, and anybody knows about the dinner and the laundry bag? is also 1 per room? is not clear on the NCL website.

Wine is 1 per cabin as you know: dinner is 1 per person. Last cruise we used one certificate for Le Bistro and one for Modernos. We each got a free bag of laundry.

Complimentary one bag of laundry per Platinum member.

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro or Italian or Asian with a Bottle of Wine for each Platinum member.

Have your sister put her laundry in one of your laundry bags.

I don't see going through the trouble of switching passengers' names in the two cabins. It can cause confusion with onboard purchases, shore excursions, etc.

Complimentary one bag of laundry per Platinum member.

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro or Italian or Asian with a Bottle of Wine for each Platinum member.

Have your sister put her laundry in one of your laundry bags.

I don't see going through the trouble of switching passengers' names in the two cabins. It can cause confusion with onboard purchases, shore excursions, etc.

That is exactly what i needed to know, that way i do not need to change anything, but it wouldn't be a problem either, i will be paying for her cruise anyway, all 3 of us will be charged to my credit card.

Thanks for your answers.

We just returned last week botch of us are platinum level and we were in an aft suite. It was a 14 day cruise and we purchased the UDP

Here's how it worked

We both had the free laundry perk so we had a total of TWO bags of free laundry per week

We received coupons for a free meal including a bottle of wine at la bistro when we went to dinner they said to use only one coupon thus when eating in the restaurant twice during the week we received a total of two bottles of "free" wine

The butler delivered meals to our room from all of the premium resturants except for the Benny Hanna style Japanese restaurant. When he brought us a meal from ka bistro he was able to take the free wine coupon an brought a bottle of cab with our dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We received coupons for a free meal including a bottle of wine at la bistro when we went to dinner they said to use only one coupon thus when eating in the restaurant twice during the week we received a total of two bottles of "free" wine

That is how it goes, the coupon is for one bottle of wine and dinner for two. The coupon itself even says so. ;)

Edited by Demonyte

Wine is 1 per cabin as you know: dinner is 1 per person. Last cruise we used one certificate for Le Bistro and one for Modernos. We each got a free bag of laundry.

We are both platinum and on a 14 day cruise. Do we really get 4 bags of free laundry for the two of us? We don't use the ship's laundry for our evening clothes, but everything else we stuff in the bag. Four bags of free laundry cuts the packing list and will make the airlines 50# limit easy. Sounds too good to be true. I was planning on getting only two.

We are both platinum and on a 14 day cruise. Do we really get 4 bags of free laundry for the two of us? We don't use the ship's laundry for our evening clothes, but everything else we stuff in the bag. Four bags of free laundry cuts the packing list and will make the airlines 50# limit easy. Sounds too good to be true. I was planning on getting only two.

No, not if the 14 day cruise is a '14 day cruise'. If it's a 7 day cruise b2b to equal 14 days, then yes, you'd get 4 bags of free laundry. A normal 14 day cruise is considered 'a' cruise which is one cruise so there would only be 2 free bags of laundry, one for each of you during those 14 days.

Basically, the 2 free laundry bags for platinum is per cruise. The b2b would be two cruises, b2b2b would be three cruises, etc.

Harriet

We just returned last week botch of us are platinum level and we were in an aft suite. It was a 14 day cruise and

Here's how it worked

We both had the free laundry perk so we had a total of TWO bags of free laundry per week

Was your cruise a 7 day cruise b2b to equal 14 days total or one cruise that was a 14 day cruise? I ask because I've always been told it's 1 laundry bag per platinum member per cruise. Not sure if being in a suite makes a difference or not.

Anyone?

Harriet

The second week of the b2b you get a second welcome package complete with the extra "coupons"

Then am I correct that on the first 'leg' of your b2b which was 7 days you each got one bag of laundry each and then on your second 'leg' of your b2b you each got another bag of laundry each? That's because it was a 7 day b2b to equal 14 days. If it was simply as 14 day cruise you'd only have gotten one bag of laundry each for the entire time.

Harriet

With the 14 day cruise we ended up with four free laundry bags and four bottles of wine with dinner and six bottles of champagne (one of which was Moët brut) the others more of a cava

Because it was 2 7 day cruises put together to be a b2b cruise equaling 14 days.

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

We purchased it as it's advertised,as a fourteen day cruise. But as the ship returned to venice and a new batch of passengers boarded I sure it was b2b. On our prior transatlantic cruises we had only one bag each for the entire adventure

What happens when pax have the UDP and the UBP? Obviously, the dinner is covered and with wine by the glass covered, the bottles of wine are unnecessary. Does the benefit "go to waste?" Or, can one gift it to friends that do not have either of the package.

Edited by CPT Trips