ShoreExcursioneer

rainbow396

• 2 weeks later...

Please check out Roadrunner Bonaire. we did it and it was the best shore excursions we ever done in all cruising..

Check him out on trip advisor too.

Does anyone know who owns shoreexcursioneer? I've read good and bad. Looking at them for Bonaire and Curaçao.

Used them for two excursions on Liberty of the Seas cruise last week with no issues. Trips were:

Beach Trip (Banarama) at Roatan

Mr Sanchos (all inclusive beach) at Cozumel.

Smooth booking transaction, answered queries quickly on their 'chat' facility, full instructions for excursions issued promptly on booking and no issues on the days when taking each excursion.

Would definitely recommend over the expensive RCCI equivalent excursions.

Used them for two excursions on Liberty of the Seas cruise last week with no issues. Trips were:

Beach Trip (Banarama) at Roatan

Mr Sanchos (all inclusive beach) at Cozumel.

Smooth booking transaction, answered queries quickly on their 'chat' facility, full instructions for excursions issued promptly on booking and no issues on the days when taking each excursion.

Would definitely recommend over the expensive RCCI equivalent excursions.

How did you get to the resort from the ship?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are looking for ruins and cave tubing in one excursion. We found it through shore excersioner. We've always booked through the cruise line and are worried about straying off without them.

Does SE just contact a local company that runs these tours and does the booking for them?

This is what we are looking at:

https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/belize/altun-ha-mayan-ruins-cave-tubing-sightseeing.html

I haven't found reviews using them.

I did find a company in Belize offering the same excursion: Action Boys Belize (it blocks the url out)

http://www.****************.com/belizecavetubingandaltunhatours.html

They do not get good reviews on trip adviser.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Tim

Edited by timackermann

I was afraid the first time I used them, but now I always book my tours with them. We used them in Belize to do the cave tubing a year ago and we have a lot of fun. Our guide was just amazing and the food at the end of the tubing was delicious! I always have questions for everything and they have always answered everything.

I booked with them for the Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Park By Air, and it was one of the best excursions ever... In fact, I was the only one on the excursion, just me and the guide driving the boat. The tour even included round trip air transport to and from Ambergris Caye.

Has anyone done the Belize 2 Site Snorkel with Sea Turtles and Caye Caulker Beach Break Excursion (S2282) with them? Or any other tours with them in Belize? We will be there in April and would like to do one of their snorkeling tours. Any info would be great. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I booked with them for the Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Park By Air, and it was one of the best excursions ever... In fact, I was the only one on the excursion, just me and the guide driving the boat. The tour even included round trip air transport to and from Ambergris Caye.

Thanks for the first had info.