Booking land discoveries online is not working!

AllisonJames

Just spent a half hour trying to book the Azamazing evening and the website is not working right -- I get to the "select guests" I select the "all guests option" (actually will not allow us to click on the individual names-- and I keep getting the message in red "please select guests" which I have! Keep going around in the same loop -- anyone have this issue? Tried it on 2 different computers so it is not on my end. Bonnie can you please help?

I had the same problem, but somehow it turned out that the reservation had been added. This was exacerbated by the fact that the Azamazing Evening is free, but it still appears to ask you how you're going to pay.

Check your list of reservations and see if they've actually "taken". If not, get your TA onto it tomorrow.

We are having the same trouble for the 9th of August.

Do you actually have to book the Amazing evening? I had thought I had read a post about everyone been booked on automatically or have I dreamed this?

You don't have to book. Just add your name to the list at the Land Discoveries desk once onboard. They need a count to know how many buses are required, how much wine or food, etc.

We are having the same trouble for the 9th of August.

Do you actually have to book the Amazing evening? I had thought I had read a post about everyone been booked on automatically or have I dreamed this?

You don't have to book. Just add your name to the list at the Land Discoveries desk once onboard. They need a count to know how many buses are required, how much wine or food, etc.

You don't have to book in advance, but you can, so I decided to do so rather than risk it being full (if it ever is.) In fact, I'll be cancelling my husband's participation--he really despises opera, so he wouldn't enjoy this particular event celebrating the music of Caruso in Sorrento. I guess they always do this particular event there?

You don't have to book in advance, but you can, so I decided to do so rather than risk it being full (if it ever is.) In fact, I'll be cancelling my husband's participation--he really despises opera, so he wouldn't enjoy this particular event celebrating the music of Caruso in Sorrento. I guess they always do this particular event there?

The events never get full so do not worry about this

9th August cruise cannot do anything, book excursions, online check in etc. Been like thus for several days.

Same for August 29th. We have had no access to the cruise online since they removed Istanbul from the itinerary months ago.

We had to phone to book our Azamazing evening and for the first time ever it looks likely that we will have to check in at the pier.

Same for August 29th. We have had no access to the cruise online since they removed Istanbul from the itinerary months ago.

We had to phone to book our Azamazing evening and for the first time ever it looks likely that we will have to check in at the pier.

We are on the same cruise and can access the booking online OK, we had to re add it to "My Azamara" a few weeks after we accepted the change but have had no problems since.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on the same cruise and can access the booking online OK, we had to re add it to "My Azamara" a few weeks after we accepted the change but have had no problems since.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We try regularly to re add it to My Azamara but still no luck!

We have had an assurance via email that it will be fixed in time .....but I don't hold out much hope.

In the end it really doesn't matter, but it is frustrating!