Ultimate future cruise offer

swanmark

While you are on a cruise you can buy a future cruise certificate (or more than one). They are $250 but then the credit you half of that back. So then when you go to book your next cruise it is $250 towards your cruise and works as your deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruise Next Deposits. They are a great deal (in terms of price and flexibility) if you plan on cruising on Norwegian again in the next 3 years. I have been buying them and using them for about three years now and they work great!

The CruiseNext "Ultimate" part refers to a promotion right now where Norwegian is offering an "additional free offer" if you book your future cruise while on the ship, but I don't know what that is.

While you are on a cruise you can buy a future cruise certificate (or more than one). They are $250 but then the credit you half of that back. So then when you go to book your next cruise it is $250 towards your cruise and works as your deposit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you buy one at $250, they give you $100 back. Half is when you buy more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, I have seen the ultimate future cruise offer mentioned in a couple of posts, can anyone tell me any details about it please ?

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there any reason why the people who are mentioning it in the posts that you've seen can't give you details on what they are talking about? All you have to do is hit "reply" and ask them. Easy-peasy.

If you buy one at $250, they give you $100 back. Half is when you buy more.

Thats right.... buy one and the $250 certificate costs $150. Half off comes from buying 2 or more certificates. For instance, last time we bought 2 ($500 total) and after credit applied the net cost was $250 total. In other words, half off. There was no advantage to buying 3 or more at the time. Also, when we purchased them, only one certificate could be applied per cabin. We were able to transfer one to our son for use in booking his cabin.

CruiseNext Ultimate has previously been made available onboard NCL ships during specific promotional period, with extra "incentives" or promotions added (extra OBC, choice of an extra "Free At Sea" selection, etc.) upon booking a NCL cruise, using one or more CruiseNext deposit purchased on the sailing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2226226

Terms, conditions, restrictions applied and only valid during a given time period. The "Ultimate" promotion was not in effect or offered this month when we're on the Gem, nor have anyone lately mentioned about it - and, lately, with Reduced Deposit & other "extra" freebies piled on top of the "current" Free At Seas promotion - NCL doesn't seemed to need to do more to generate those deposits and sales onboard.

The ongoing offers about 50% off with the CN Deposit as in Buy one, Get one Free ... seemed to be good instead of pitching the OBC option. The "extra" giveways are options like photography, WiFi minutes, non-refundable OBC, etc. The option to use more than one CN deposit on a new booking was generous before but ... recently, only balconies and higher are allowed to use two CN deposit - T&C and rules changed, at NCL's discretion.

(Flyers were distributed onboard NCL ships last year on the BA, I'll check to see if we kept copies of those ... describing the promotion & deals in effect then.)

Heya!

Don't forget that third parties will accept the cruise next certificates too. You aren't stuck booking through NCL but do have to book an NCL cruise of course!

If you purchase a cruise next certificate and then find that the price is cheaper through a third party when you are completely okay to book through them.

I did this on a cruise last year (actually booked the cruise while on a cruise). I saved myself quite a few hundreds doing it this way!

More about that here if you're interested: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2017/05/13/how-i-saved-618/

All in all it was pretty easy, took longer than booking direct through NCL but worth it in my opinion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just did it on the Star 3 weeks ago. Bought 4 certificates for $1,000 & received $500 in OBC (net cost $500).

Later on in the cruise, we booked the Bliss TA for April 2018. We booked a BF balcony, and the Ultimate benefit bumped us up to a BA. Since it was more than 6 months out, we were able to use 2 certificates as the deposit.

So, we now have a cruise for next year booked, with a $500 deposit paid, and we still have $500 in deposit certificates left.

Cruise Next Deposits. They are a great deal (in terms of price and flexibility) if you plan on cruising on Norwegian again in the next 3 years. I have been buying them and using them for about three years now and they work great!

The CruiseNext "Ultimate" part refers to a promotion right now where Norwegian is offering an "additional free offer" if you book your future cruise while on the ship, but I don't know what that is.

Yes, it would be nice to know what

"PLUS an additional FREE offer available on board only!"

means....if it's worth it to wait until our NCL cruise to book something in 2019.

Yes, it would be nice to know what

"PLUS an additional FREE offer available on board only!"

means....if it's worth it to wait until our NCL cruise to book something in 2019.

The free offer we received was an stateroom upgrade within the category, paid for BF, got BA. I don't know how long they offer this, or if they change it.