Prepay gratuities- carnival

Ashnriley1228

Going on my first cruise in 20 days. Soooo excited. I have read that I can prepay my daily gratuities, but I haven't been able to figure out how.Can someone help me out?

I would also ask on the dedicated Carnival forum where there are likely more folks who will see your question:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Going on my first cruise in 20 days. Soooo excited. I have read that I can prepay my daily gratuities, but I haven't been able to figure out how.Can someone help me out?

only by calling. your agent or carnival will add the gratuities for you. there is no place to do that online

only by calling. your agent or carnival will add the gratuities for you. there is no place to do that online

This is correct. Call your travel agent or your PVP. However, I think it needs to be done before your final payment. I'm not sure if you can prepay your gratuities after your final payment. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

This is correct. Call your travel agent or your PVP. However, I think it needs to be done before your final payment. I'm not sure if you can prepay your gratuities after your final payment. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure that they would be happy to take your money whenever you wish to give it to them :)

I think that the only difference between doing it before and after final payment is that you have to pay it in full when you add it after final payment.

I'm pretty sure that they would be happy to take your money whenever you wish to give it to them :)

I think that the only difference between doing it before and after final payment is that you have to pay it in full when you add it after final payment.

:confused: Before or after final payment, you still pay it in full.

:confused: Before or after final payment, you still pay it in full.

You pay it in full ... eventually. If you add it prior to final payment, it should just add to the cost of your cruise, which you will be or are paying.

If you add it after final payment date, you must pay it in full when you add it.

We frequently get a promotion that includes a shipboard credit as well as the always available shareholder benefit on board credit.

If there's any remaining balance of unused credits at the end of the cruise it's lost. That's why we apply the tip to the balance of the total credit at the end of the cruise rather than pay it ahead.

I think it needs to be done before your final payment. I'm not sure if you can prepay your gratuities after your final payment. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

you can prepay up til 7 days before your cruise.