Lisbon terminal

workstocruise

Hello,

We took off from there and I recall the port area being very long with a lot of sections and that we were immediately able to see the Oceania ship when we pulled into the area. According to the link below, looks like the Oceania Sirena recently docked there. May help you figure out where. Oceania will give you the port information approx 21 days prior to sailing.

http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA_ING/CRUZEIROS/PREVISAO_NAVIOS_CRUZEIRO

not very helpful but on the port site it gives the ship & berth

but not sure what their code for the terminal is

just put in the month you are going to be there in the link above

sorry posting at the same time as wannabe retired

Does it not give a location on the final documents ??

I know they can change but I am sure the taxi drivers will be able to find it

http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA/PORTO_LISBOA/LOCALIZACAO/MAPA_PORTO

The above link shows a map of the various quays - Santa Apolonia ("TPSA"), de Rocha, Alcantara, etc., although you may have to play with the navigation button. You can probably get an idea of where you're docking by LATER looking at the portdelisboa.pt schedule that someone mentioned above and comparing it to the map at the same website (link above). If you don't understand the abbreviations, I think you can put your cursor over the abbreviation to see what the abbreviation stands for. When we were in Lisbon on an Oceania ship (Marina, big, I think) I think we docked at Santa Apolonia. There was a bus stop, subway station, cabs, and a maritime museum nearby. It was also within not real close (but not too far either) walking distance of a few other attractions.

I agree that cab drivers will likely know where the ship is docked, and yes, Oceania will give you the information later on. No need to worry.

Be sure to be outside or at least be on the starboard side (right as face front of ship) when the ship departs Lisbon. It's a beautiful sailaway down (up?) the river, with the beautiful Belem monument and buildings to your right, a trip right under the red bridge that looks like the one in San Francisco, and the Christ statue on the hill on your left. We loved Lisbon. I can send a link to my photos if you want.

Edited by roothy123

We've sailed once in to Lisbon and twice out from the Santa Apolonia Terminal. It is a short walk to the train station where we took the train to Oporto. Also a short walk uphill to the old town. The taxis charge a minimum of 25 euros to go anywhere in the city, even a short distance.

We've also sailed into Lisbon once and departed twice, all three times docking at the Santa Apollonia cruise terminal. A guide in Lisbon told us the intent was to have all the cruise ships dock there. It's also about a ten minute walk to the Praça do Comércio, the grand square along the river with the triumphal arch that leads to the main pedestrian street in Lisbon, lined with restaurants and sidewalk cafes.