Platinum gift

kapeavey

My hubby and I are sailing the Sensation in 16 days. It's my tenth Carnival cruise so I am now a Platinum member.

I wondered if any Platinum members in Cruise Critic land know what the special Carnival logo item is. Is it just a pin?

Thanks Cruise Critic!

My hubby and I are sailing the Sensation in 16 days. It's my tenth Carnival cruise so I am now a Platinum member.

I wondered if any Platinum members in Cruise Critic land know what the special Carnival logo item is. Is it just a pin?

Thanks Cruise Critic!

Bags are really cheap, only one strap. Platinum Pin went in trash, no ship name on it!:mad:

Bags are really cheap, only one strap. Platinum Pin went in trash, no ship name on it!:mad:

Not sure what you cruised but the platinum pin I got last week had the ship name (and we liked the bag....btw it is designed to have only one strap;)

I thought/think the bag is great for around the pool days and port days for carrying the small items that usually go in pockets...oh and my rum runner.

I think they are nice, but I'm not sure how I will use them. We're not sling a bag over the shoulder type people, and frankly I wouldn't feel comfortable having anything of any value hanging off my back where it's easy pickins for a pick pocket.

I would much rather exchange it for a drink coupon going forward. I don't need more shoulder packs anymore than I needed 6 thermoses or 10 picture frames...(times 2 including sister's gifts, and since we live together we were literally running out of places to store them)....I have finally given away all my extra's.

May 12th will be my 10th cruise and I am looking forward to "whatever" platinum gift I receive. I think I am the most excited about the differnent sign and sail card color. Actually, I am the most excited about getting to go on a cruise. :)

Do you think they keep track of what gift you get and then try not to repeat it? We just went on our 10th over Easter and all 4 of us got the sling bag and pins that said platinum, no ship name. I would like to get something different next cruise in Dec.

Hubby and I got the bags, which we like, and pins with no name on them when we were on the Liberty last month. Hopefully, they will go back to putting the names on the pins.

DSC02824.jpg

thanks for the pic!! They look nice

Archived