Where can I get a glass of wine on the Victory?

Cruisin 4 Ever

Not sure if the wine list is different on each ship, but this cruise (just returned yesterday) we were fairly disappointed with the wine list. There were literally six to choose from: one Moscato, one Sauvignon Blanc, one Pinot Noir, one Merlot, and two Chardonnays. The choices were the same at each bar as well as the MDR.

ETA: We were on the Dream this go 'round, not the Victory.

Edited by GeekSquad4
Ship clarification

This is the one on Carnival's website and I've seen posts from reviews that match it.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4084/kw/Wine%20menu/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3ODIyNjAyNC9zaWQvM1M4ck5NMm4%3D

Maybe some ships do wine better than others?

That list matches the MDR. Most bars have subset of about 10 by the glass per the bar menus that are posted.

Do some searches and you can find them. :)

This is the one on Carnival's website and I've seen posts from reviews that match it.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4084/kw/Wine%20menu/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3ODIyNjAyNC9zaWQvM1M4ck5NMm4%3D

Maybe some ships do wine better than others?

That list matches the MDR. Most bars have subset of about 10 by the glass per the bar menus that are posted.

Do some searches and you can find them. :)

I hope you're right!! I missed my more extensive wine list. DH and I have become quite the winos lately and we enjoy a good list to choose from. :D

Is there wine by the glass anywhere other than the dining room? I'd like to see a list

Just making sure that you are aware that you can bring a bottle of wine on board per person over the age of 21.

We always bring two bottles with us and either drink them on our balcony or on the serenity deck in a clam shell. By doing this, we are able to enjoy our favorite wine without the big price tag!