Daily sheet of activities

Whitechapel girl

We are new to P&O and wondered if they leave every night in your cabin the news sheet for the next day's port of call/activities etc, like Celebrity do. If so, any photos to share. Thanks

P&O give you an info sheet for each port at the start of the cruise and publish The Horizon Newsletter each evening. This is delivered to your cabin each night.

We are new to P&O and wondered if they leave every night in your cabin the news sheet for the next day's port of call/activities etc, like Celebrity do. If so, any photos to share. Thanks

Hello,

Assuming the link works OK, I've uploaded the Daily Horizon from our cruise in May this year.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskgU3jZT

Joan

.....and if, like us, you want one each, ask your steward for two. If he says he cant leave you two, you can usually obtain an additional copy by reception the following morning

So simple but I never thought of that! I was pleased on Arcadia to see they still do a paper version of the cruise overview, I find that very useful for identifying Indian night and formal nights when I board - then I can figure out which nights to book speciality.

So simple but I never thought of that! I was pleased on Arcadia to see they still do a paper version of the cruise overview, I find that very useful for identifying Indian night and formal nights when I board - then I can figure out which nights to book speciality.

Hubby & I sussed that a few years back after fighting every day over who was going to need the programme most on a transatlantic crossing. We spent a lot of time going in different directions but forgetting where we were going next and what time things were on - if you get my drift! That is when we asked for another copy......and have done so ever since. They are usually found either on the reception desk or nearby - on Arcadia they are in a rack just to the right of reception.

Here's a tip

If you have a smartphone which you carry around with you anyway. Photograph it each morning, that way you always have it with you and if like me you like to keep them the original is kept clean and uncreased for bring home....

Jules

One of the great things about being on board is that I don't need to carry anything in my pockets, other than a handkerchief, a folded Horizon (and possible crossword of the day) and my cruise card. I wouldn't want to be carrying a phone around with me.

We photograph the front of the Horizon paper each morning before we take any other photos to act as a "date marker" for the day's photos, especially useful TA cruises when there are lots of sea days.

Good idea! I have a new memory card for every port but just have one on the ship so the Horizon is a good idea.

We photograph the front of the Horizon paper each morning before we take any other photos to act as a "date marker" for the day's photos, especially useful TA cruises when there are lots of sea days.

Do you not use a digital camera? The date is usually recorded as part of the metadata for the photo.

Otherwise a neat idea.