RomeCabsBooking.com?

Redtravel

Interesting...

RomeCabsBooking's quote for transfer (shared ride) from FCO to central Rome for two with luggage is €26. Our booking with Rome Cabs (private vehicle) in September will cost €50.

RomeCabsBooking gets very good reviews on TripAdvisor.

Lew

I would be very careful when using this company.

On the tripadvisor link provided, the folks are saying Rome Cabs. Names of companies get copied or similar names, making it a little confusing.

I believe the company most referred to here on CC is romecabs.com NOT

romecabsbooking.com

Then I think there is even another company calling itself romecab.com

Just be aware of whom you are booking with. The prices certainly seem the lowest I've seen for Rome. We paid $23 pp on a shared shuttle (through viator dot com before we left home), and 30 EUR pp (for 6 passengers) for our transfer from Rome hotel to Civitavecchia with Rome Cabs.

Have a great trip!

I would be very careful when using this company.

On the tripadvisor link provided, the folks are saying Rome Cabs. Names of companies get copied or similar names, making it a little confusing.

I believe the company most referred to here on CC is romecabs.com NOT

romecabsbooking.com

Then I think there is even another company calling itself romecab.com

Just be aware of whom you are booking with. The prices certainly seem the lowest I've seen for Rome. We paid $23 pp on a shared shuttle (through viator dot com before we left home), and 30 EUR pp (for 6 passengers) for our transfer from Rome hotel to Civitavecchia with Rome Cabs.

Have a great trip!

I use RomeCabs.com and have never had an issue with them. Price is right for the services they offer, and their real value proposition is their flawless reliability.

Like everyone, I want the best price, but romecabs.booking is definitely not the same company.

We are heading to Italy again this October on the HAL NA and I have three tours set up with Romecabs - Siena and San Gimignano in Livorno, Amalfi Coast in Naples and a private transfer to/fm Civitavecchia to see friends in Rome.

Stefano gets personally involved whenever I need assistance and I honestly can't say enough about the great tours DH and I have had with these folks over the last 15 years. Enjoy Italy! Maybe we will see you there this year!:cool::cool::cool:

• 1 year later...

I personally used this company for 2 transfers in 2015 - Romecabsbooking.com I had such good experience with them that I wasn't hesitating to use them again this coming fall. In general, their TA reviews are great and glowing, but there are a few more recent ones that are not good saying they weren't picked up, etc. Because of the name similarities in some of the companies, I sometimes wonder if these people have actually reviewed the correct company and if they are valid? Does anyone have current experience with ROME CABS BOOKING? That is their actual company name. Thanks! I hope they are as great as they were in 2015 when I used them twice.