Test run on shoes...and Oh No!!

IMKTDQT810

I got a pair of shoes from a factory outlet & with a coupon for about $10.00. They have a wedge heel and are multicolored, so I can use them for multiple outfits on the ship.

DH took me to a symphony show last Friday and we walked 3 blocks to eat dinner. Let me tell you....I have blisters on top of blisters (still).

So PLEASE test run your new shoes ladies!! My friend fell in love with my shoes and now the running joke is that I had to break them in for her since I really bought them for her in mind. LOL

Lesson learned on this end!!!

100% agree.

I bought these very cute red sandals for a cruise last year. I wore them to work to break them in and I was allergic to them! contact dermatitis on every part of the red part of the shoe that touched my feet. I had to wear slippers to wore for a week. Imagine doing that to yourself on a cruise?!?!?!

I know it might sound silly, but right now I plan on ZERO type of heels. I am hunting around for those ballet style that are low and comfy. I know during the day I'll be in my flip-flops or sneakers. So for the few hours at night my piggies are gonna be in "dressy shoes" they might as well be "comfy shoes" LOL

I love heels, but I only bring the tried and true on cruises. The only pair of shoes I bought online is a pair of tennis shoes that were the same as a pair I already had. I'd be sending way too many pairs back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of sandals and wore them for the 1st time on Saturday. We went to my son's for dinner and converstation so I ws sitting a lot. After 5 or 6 hours my feet were swollen. The sandals weren't uncomfortable but not sure how they would be for walking. What a good excuse to go shopping so I can try them out.:D

Trying on shoes in the store and actually WALKING in them are 2 different things!! I wear them for a LONG time in the store...I walk fast (as I usually do)...yeah, I get strange looks, but I don't go home with shoes that hurt!!

I agree! You have to give them a test drive. Thank goodness TJ Maxx lets you return shoes even if they have been worn a bit. I used to be able to wear any kind of shoe but now that I'm older...it's really hard for me to find comfortable shoes. I hate that!:(