Transportation from Amsterdam Marriott to cruiseShip

We are staying at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel in August for aCelebrity Infinity cruise. What is the name of the new Port now being used and what is the best way to get transportation to the Port. I have read that the port used now is further out of Amsterdam?

Edited by 2ashevillesailors

We are staying at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel in August for aCelebrity Infinity cruise. What is the name of the new Port now being used and what is the best way to get transportation to the Port. I have read that the port used now is further out of Amsterdam?

I can't find a Infinity cruise that begins in Amsterdam. I see the Silhouette and Eclipse both leaving from AMS. As far as I know, both of those ships dock at the PTA - same place as 2014 & 2013 Celebrity Constellation.

PTA is located just a few minutes from Amsterdam Centraal Station.

According the list of the Amsterdam cruise terminal there will be 2 sailings on Silhouette in August, both leaving from that terminal. That is just a 10-15 minute cab ride from the Marriott.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry not Infinity, just did a cruise on it. I meant to say Celebrity Silhouette.

On Aug, 8 Silhouette will dock at the regular cruise terminal Piet Heinkade.

However if I check Aug, 22 it says dock at alternative quay.http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/index.php?site=cruises&hc=cruisekalender&sc=852

Could be another quay close to the terminal, so maybe you check again a few days before when more details might be available. Or your cruiseline will tell you the correct place.

On Aug, 8 Silhouette will dock at the regular cruise terminal Piet Heinkade.

However if I check Aug, 22 it says dock at alternative quay.http://www.ptamsterdam.nl/index.php?site=cruises&hc=cruisekalender&sc=852

Could be another quay close to the terminal, so maybe you check again a few days before when more details might be available. Or your cruiseline will tell you the correct place.

Probably due to SAIL Amsterdam 2015; 19-23 August. :D

PTA during a previous SAIL event:

51246339.jpg

https://www.sail.nl/2015