Best Tracks?

Not a long runner, but the tracks i've seen on three princess ships make me do my 2-3 miles on the treadmill. The lower decks don't work.. and the "track" as the ships call it are all too short, like doing indoor track season.:D

Easily, the Oasis/Allure/Harmony of the seas. The track is on deck 5, and is well over 1/4 mile in length. The deck isn't one that many people hang out on, so the track is normally clear.

Edited by alfaeric

• 3 months later...
Easily, the Oasis/Allure/Harmony of the seas. The track is on deck 5, and is well over 1/4 mile in length. The deck isn't one that many people hang out on, so the track is normally clear.

Disney has a similar set up... You get to run right through the anchor housing.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree with this post from two years ago. [emoji3]

It's so nice to walk/jog/run and not have to dodge people carrying two plates of food from the buffet to their pool chair.

Allure (oasis class). I run a lot and typically hit 70+ miles for at least a few months a year. The allure track is situated in an area that isn't much traveled but still provides beautiful views throughout most of run. The ship is so large that it's about 3 laps per mile and the allure itself is well marked with mile markers. I was able to do uptempo speed work without fear of running into others or needing to slow much for sharp turns. I wouldn't even confuse a treadmill if sailing this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 years later...

On Disney Fantasy (and Dream) the 4th floor is track. 2.5 laps = mile. Works well in early morning. It’s interesting to run on ship, as you run uphill when the boat lifts in the swells and downhill when it falls. 

Since everything looks so similar, I put a water bottle at my starting point and hit a lap timer on my watch  for each lap, so I can keep track of distance. Since ship is moving any gps is crazy. But it’s still fun to have a gps track run and see a 4 minute mile 🤣