Best Western San Pedro

lbfluffy

We booked this hotel a month ago with the park and cruise package. I called them back to change to two beds and change the amount of people in the room. Well they just informed me they no longer have shuttle service on Saturday's so we would have to use a taxi for the four of us plus a 1 year old. They said they do not have an employee that does the shuttle on Saturdays. They told me that may change when our cruise comes around, but they can't guarantee it. I'm at a loss now. We have two cars because our two family members are driving up from San Diego. Ugh, now to ponder what we should do.

is it possible for those with cars to drop off the rest of you and all the luggage at the port. Then they can return to the hotel and taxi over back to the pier together.

That's an idea. I'll have to ask my hubby. A couple of us can stay back. And he can drop a the two and theat the baby at the port, them him and I can go by taxi.

The return we will all have to get a taxi.

The Holiday Inn Crown Plaza does Park and Cruise as well as Fly and Cruise. We have booked the Fly and Cruise for September. They have been very nice to work with. This will be our first time to stay with them so I can't give a personal review of the hotel. Go to the San Pedro Crown Plaza website for the packages.

I just booked the Double Tree for a park n sail. We will be gone 15 days, end of Sept, and they only charge a rate for the 7 days, no extra for the other nights. Less expensive than the Best Western, plus it has a better rating on Tripadvisor. And hopefully a shuttle to the ship!!;)

Another vote for the Crown Plaza park and sale program. We have used it several times and were happy with the service.

They run a shuttle starting around 10:00 AM to the pier and were parked out front when the ship docked to pick us up.

Bob

We booked this hotel a month ago with the park and cruise package. I called them back to change to two beds and change the amount of people in the room. Well they just informed me they no longer have shuttle service on Saturday's so we would have to use a taxi for the four of us plus a 1 year old. They said they do not have an employee that does the shuttle on Saturdays. They told me that may change when our cruise comes around, but they can't guarantee it. I'm at a loss now. We have two cars because our two family members are driving up from San Diego. Ugh, now to ponder what we should do.

You would be much better off using the Crowne or Doubletree regardless. ;)

I just booked the Double Tree for a park n sail. We will be gone 15 days, end of Sept, and they only charge a rate for the 7 days, no extra for the other nights. Less expensive than the Best Western, plus it has a better rating on Tripadvisor. And hopefully a shuttle to the ship!!;)

I've previously used a Park & Sail hotel package at the Doubletree & had free parking for our 15-night cruise. I'm booked there again in January before another 15-night cruise & the terms stated on their website for their Park & Cruise package says "Enjoy complimentary parking for up to the duration of cruise".

You might want to check their website before directly calling the hotel if they're telling you that you only get 8 free days of parking & have to pay for 7 days because their website says otherwise.

The Park & Sail includes roundtrip shuttle to the port, a drink per person & breakfast in the morning.

Rate Details BKFST, PARK, CRUISE

NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT PARKING WHEN STAYING WITH US. ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY PARKING FOR UP TO THE DURATION OF CRUISE, SHUTTLE TO & FROM THE WORLD CRUISE CENTER LOCATED IN SAN PEDRO/LA(NOT PROVIDED-TRANSPORTATION TO LONG BEACH CRUISE TERMINAL-CARNIVAL CRUISE. PACKAGE INCLUDES BREAKFAST/DRINK TICKETS FOR 2

Edited by Astro Flyer