Help figuring out what we HAVEN'T done

A&Jfamily

We have been to Roatan multiple times now....and it is still one of my fav ports. Its me, DH, DS (16) and DS (10). We have done a Victor Bodden island tour with zip lining and monkeys, Tabayana beach and Gumbalimba park.

Is there anything that is a "must do" that we haven't? Or should we just relax at Mahogany Bay?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Try one of the none west bay/west end beaches like Turquoise Bay, Little French Key, Paya, Club Natalie....recent reviews , pictures, info abound on this board.

However, if you want a low key day, low cost, there's nothing wrong with hanging at MBCC's beach. Wouldn't make the cut on any top 100 beach in the Caribbean, but still sand between the toes and cold Salva Vidas a few steps away.:cool:

For a couple of hours of fun try Sandblasters Dune buggy tour ….. It was amazing.

They take you up into the mountains for some unbelievable views, into the mud pits (this is a real treat) and down to the beach (to clean off the mud) and even a trek through the jungle area….. well it feels jungle-y ;)

The kids would really love this (ours did) and I did too ( I am 58 yo female) who loves to try new things. I did hipline in Costa Rica a few years back and this was just as good - just different.

http://roatanjmjtours.com/

Also check them out on Tripadvisor.

PS: They are located very close to Mahogany Bay so no need for a long distance trek to get there.

Edited by texancruzer

• 2 weeks later...