Topless at Maho?

imgagesmom

I was reading somewhere that said if you go into sunset bar at Maho topless you will get a free drink. True? Anyone confirm? [emoji57][emoji15]

It used to be true (and the trademark of the place) but the management changed a couple of years ago. I believe it non longer is true.

It used to be true (and the trademark of the place) but the management changed a couple of years ago. I believe it non longer is true.

It was for females only and you had to drink at the bar. Not sure if it's still a thing either but I have never seen it before or after the sale and name change.

• 1 month later...

When we were there in April 2013, the sign was up at the bar. I believe one lady was taking up the offer.

As for the "ladies" hanging on the fence across the street, they appeared to have imbibed a bit too much, top on or off. One hanging on the fence forgot that she wasn't wearing panties under her blowing skirt. It was causing traffic problems with guys crossing to get an up close photo!:eek: The other one knew to hang on to the fence but was a true blond. She placed her purse on the ground next to her. The last I saw it was headed out to sea. :p