Irie Tours

lauren0309

You will have a wonderful time!

We used Irie Tours this past Thanksgiving week while on the Carnival Breeze. Our guide and driver were great and gave a fantastic tour.

The highlight of the tour was the almost 2 hours we spent at Mambo Beach Club (at Seaquarium Beach)... it was truly lovely and we got to enjoy the most beautiful sunset while floating in the water. We had a blast driving back to the ship with the disco lights going inside the bus and everyone on the bus ( including my 69 year old parents) were singing and bouncing along to the music in their seats!

Irie tours also provides ice cold water, sodas, and beer and even stopped to fill up on dwindling supplies of beer mid tour.

Have fun!

Edited by CocoCandy

We used Irie Tours this past Thanksgiving week while on the Carnival Breeze. Our guide and driver were great and gave a fantastic tour.

The highlight of the tour was the almost 2 hours we spent at Mambo Beach Club (at Seaquarium Beach)... it was truly lovely and we got to enjoy the most beautiful sunset while floating in the water. We had a blast driving back to the ship with the disco lights going inside the bus and everyone on the bus ( including my 69 year old parents) were singing and bouncing along to the music in their seats!

Irie tours also provides ice cold water, sodas, and beer and even stopped to fill up on dwindling supplies of beer mid tour.

Have fun!

Thanks for the review! I can't wait for our Irie Tour!

• 3 weeks later...

Have fun!

Which tour did you do? I'd love to stay at the beach until sunset and see the disco lights!

• 1 month later...