Which Cruise-line should I choose?

English Tim

I would urge all new cruisers to forget what offers are made on-board, to entice you to return, but to try different lines.

We kept booking with Princess, who are fantastic, but then found a great deal on Carnival and found they too were great. Since then, we have tried Celebrity, Azamara, Regent Seven Seas and Seabourn. We have not had a bad cruise, so I reckon all newbies should shop around and try different ships.:)

Hah! Love it! For some reason, I am less prone to slap dancing numbers than I am what appears to be a bug on the screen.

198 until mine and I'm losing my mind; first time!

For the record, I agree with the matter at hand. I don't care how phenomenal Carnival treats me, if I find I like cruising I immediately intend to book with a different cruise line to see what fits best for me! I saw on another board where someone said it best, not "loyal to the line, loyal to the sea".

We primarily go on two cruise lines Carnival(platinum)Royal Caribbean (Diamond) if we would have stayed on RCI we would be Diamond plus by now with all the perks which I feel is really nice. I have found that they live a different cruise than most cruisers do,they have first choice on most items,shows,seating,boarding,debarking,tours,beaches,private lounges,free drinks,party favorites,special bookings of cruises and so much more. Cruising on dif ships is fun but you miss so much from the cruise line that you have chose,perk world is wonderful. Royal and Carnival sail to most places,book a suite not junior on RCI and see some of what I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPad using Forums