Where do you get your NOK?

Tikka234

Hi were going to Norwegien Fjords, when do you get your money change to spend on shore?

And how much do you need? We have 4 shore days and will have 2/3 excursions already booked

Don't want to get too much and loose money changing it back

Thanks

Second the ATM, that's what we do. Just get money as needed and my bank refunds most of the ATM fees. You can also use a credit card; so don't need too much cash. Just make sure you let your banks know you'll be out of the country. First time I did that my bank shut my credit card off because I didn't advise them and they couldn't get ahold of me via phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Second the ATM, that's what we do. Just get money as needed and my bank refunds most of the ATM fees. You can also use a credit card; so don't need too much cash. Just make sure you let your banks know you'll be out of the country. First time I did that my bank shut my credit card off because I didn't advise them and they couldn't get ahold of me via phone.

Did everyone know what was meant by NOK justt deom ewasding gthe tthread titrrlw in the thread list? yWEA, AFTER OPENING THE THREA DN SEINGF nORWAY, i 'GOT IT, BUT REALLY........... N OK IN THE TITLE WITH no clue? :d hoqq in the woereld 3feryone suppowsewed to know whatrr e3ffvery aqbrereeivaiton menaws especially when tiven no contxt as in thiw thread title? :D

Deleted........ Not worth the bo ther.:eek::evilsmile:

Did everyone know what was meant by NOK justt deom ewasding gthe tthread titrrlw in the thread list? yWEA, AFTER OPENING THE THREA DN SEINGF nORWAY, i 'GOT IT, BUT REALLY........... N OK IN THE TITLE WITH no clue? :d hoqq in the woereld 3feryone suppowsewed to know whatrr e3ffvery aqbrereeivaiton menaws especially when tiven no contxt as in thiw thread title? :D

You don't have to open every thread. When I direct my mouse to linger over a CC* thread title, I can read a preview of the thread, in this case, "Hi were going to Norwegien Fjords, when do you get your money change".

Master the preview function and we can move on to editing a post before or after submission.

*Cruise Critic

Most places take Euros, so if you take some of those, perhaps you can use them up on another cruise or trip to Spain?

I think it was a shop in Flam where the assistant announced that they took ££, €€ and $$!

You probably know that it is very expensive in Norway- a beer was around £10 - so buying gifts isn't easy...

We use a cc and €€ for Norway.