Suite photos on Sun, Sea or Dawn Princess

• 1 month later...
Just boarded Sun Princess today, here are the photos of B748.

Happy to take questions. This is a fabulous suite!!

http://daleyfamilytravelblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/sun-princess-monaco-suite-b748.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please could you take clear photos showing the shower if separate-due to disability I cannot safely climb into a bathtub but need a freestanding shower? I can manage with towels on the floor and my walker used for steadying myself if needed, I am aware the Sea and Sun Princesses do not, to my knowledge, have a specifically Handicapped Accessible Suite at this time.

Your photos are really clear and I can easily see the Suite. If I can safely manage the bathroom, I have 2 more possible ships for Coastal Cruises out of Brisbane and Sydney if I've read the Cruise Calendar correctly.

Do enjoy your cruise!

If I remember correctly, these aft suites are not identical on all 3 ships. Some have different aft suites. I don't remember how they are different. Make sure you are looking at your specific ship.

Please could you take clear photos showing the shower if separate-due to disability I cannot safely climb into a bathtub but need a freestanding shower? I can manage with towels on the floor and my walker used for steadying myself if needed, I am aware the Sea and Sun Princesses do not, to my knowledge, have a specifically Handicapped Accessible Suite at this time.

Your photos are really clear and I can easily see the Suite. If I can safely manage the bathroom, I have 2 more possible ships for Coastal Cruises out of Brisbane and Sydney if I've read the Cruise Calendar correctly.

Do enjoy your cruise!

Hi, here are some photos of the shower access, I am not sure there is a lot of room for a walker if you need it to get to the shower. The shower door is also skinny and when opened would make manoeuvring hard. Hope this helps

398c1d040617887386dc48629a5effae.jpg5dcc4fb42b973336edd79c9e79be627d.jpg2121515d8274bcc111ba93761cfc85a5.jpg84a74489061581b6c852cfc8db4fca1e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Only extra comment I would make about these aft staterooms is the noise/ vibration when the ship is travelling at full speed or if its rough. Great stateroom but if you don't want movement, rather than get a suite get a mini midship....

Hi, here are some photos of the shower access, I am not sure there is a lot of room for a walker if you need it to get to the shower. The shower door is also skinny and when opened would make manoeuvring hard. Hope this helps

398c1d040617887386dc48629a5effae.jpg5dcc4fb42b973336edd79c9e79be627d.jpg2121515d8274bcc111ba93761cfc85a5.jpg84a74489061581b6c852cfc8db4fca1e.jpg

THANK YOU! Absolutely perfect shots, showing the access which I was concerned about. I've actually had to deal with a very cramped shower when travelling with my father-he banged his "funny bone" and you SHOULD have heard the indignant comments. Ouch was the politest! He'd dropped the soap and tried to retrieve it, forgetting just how cramped the shower was! Thanks to his misfortune I knew to use shower gel not soap, didn't want to fall over and get stuck!