Balcony Dinning

rvmike

So, I'm wondering, can you order MDR things "to go"? I remember doing it awhile back for dessert when the kids just couldn't hang through a two hour dinner :).

With ATD, the plates come out with a cover on them from the kitchen, it isn't part of a big push for a set seating... Any luck with that?

I know balcony is small, not really set up for it, I can make that work...

Talk to an ATD server with a tip for trouble and maybe get app, main, dessert? Sure, it isn't hot, don't get service, forget those details. Just want something other than lido buffet.

Searched but came up empty. Does Carnival offer balcony dinning like Princess? We are on the Conquest May 2 and have the aft wrap around balcony with friends next door.

Dictionary.com defines dinning as: "a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisy clamor." Why in the heck would you want to do that on your balcony?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dinning

So, I'm wondering, can you order MDR things "to go"? I remember doing it awhile back for dessert when the kids just couldn't hang through a two hour dinner :).

With ATD, the plates come out with a cover on them from the kitchen, it isn't part of a big push for a set seating... Any luck with that?

I know balcony is small, not really set up for it, I can make that work...

Talk to an ATD server with a tip for trouble and maybe get app, main, dessert? Sure, it isn't hot, don't get service, forget those details. Just want something other than lido buffet.

No, food isn't to be removed from the dining room. There are signs posted. Just order room service or fix a plate on Lido.

Searched but came up empty. Does Carnival offer balcony dinning like Princess? We are on the Conquest May 2 and have the aft wrap around balcony with friends next door.

I just order breakfast from room service and eat it out on the balcony. While they don't offer full breakfast, only continental, they do also have a selection of sandwiches and the smoked salmon and capers that you can have on bagels. I like to get a BLT on toast and I have them hold the lettuce and mayonnaise. So I have bacon, toast, sweet rolls, yogurt or fruit, and coffee for breakfast.

In actual fact princess doesn't have balcony dining either unless you wish to pay a large fee for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app