MDR Menu for 3 Day Ensenada Cruise

MsSoCalCruiser

I can't tell you the menus, other than to say day one will feature prime rib. What I can tell you is that if you don't call the DINE line the day you board, you probably won't get in at all.

We called fairly early on Day Two (the first full day) and there were no reservations available for that night or the next.

Jim

I can't tell you the menus, other than to say day one will feature prime rib. What I can tell you is that if you don't call the DINE line the day you board, you probably won't get in at all.

We called fairly early on Day Two (the first full day) and there were no reservations available for that night or the next.

Jim

Thank you Jim. We will call the DINE line as soon as we board. Prime Rib sounds wonderful. :)

There's no way to tell ahead of time what the menu rotation will be on your particular 3 day cruise--they aren't all the same. Best bet, when you board, is to find the station where they have all the cruise's menus and look through them then. Sometimes I've seen it outside Sabatini's, sometimes outside a MDR.

Though the fried sushi appetizer is not pictured (but on menu), it is not really what it sounds like. It is like regular a sushi roll with a slightly crispy outside, but not greasy or covered in batter....it is quite good. Also, the tian of seafood appetizer is great (not pictured), and features two types of caviar, if you want to try it.

No problem for posting the link, but just want to be clear that they're not my photos. Don't want to take credit for someone else's work!

OK, then, thanks to Zydecocruiser for the pictures and thanks to you for finding them and posting the link. :cool:

There's no way to tell ahead of time what the menu rotation will be on your particular 3 day cruise--they aren't all the same. Best bet, when you board, is to find the station where they have all the cruise's menus and look through them then. Sometimes I've seen it outside Sabatini's, sometimes outside a MDR.

Thank you, I will look for the menus.